Please do not pay this guy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never understood even a little why you insist on calling me a Dak homer. It makes zero sense, and frankly makes you look quite stuipid
Sticks and Stones....as Forest said....STUPID is as STUPID does......

basel90

Reaction score
The only quarterbacks I’d pay 40 million with this garbage defense is Mahomes or prime Rodgers
Exactly . Dak is not the problem . But he is not good enough to defray the defensive holes we have or the other overpaid wasted cap money on DLaw and Cooper and others . This team will implode if we pay Dak 35-40 million , as the talent is not there to win more than 8 games . We had enough mediocrity.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I only read a page of this thread but my guess is I got the gist of it. I've never seen another fan base with so many fans that seem to be happier if their team loses and they get to portray the loss as the fault of a player that isn't "their guy" (right or wrong) than if they win because of him. You just know they are watching the game silently hoping that certain players mess up even if it costs the team the game.

I can't wait to hear people start saying Dak is only good because of Cedrick Wilson...

LittleD

Reaction score
As I've said many times, Dak is a very nice fellow who can't save this team from the errors it commits. He's certainly not a 35mil dollar man and likely will be just another coach killer. This team may get into the playoffs at an 8x8 or 9x7 record as bad as the other teams are but, will be out after the first wild card weekend. Dak is nice but, we need nasty and deadly which this team has never possessed since the 90's. No really good teams fear us and with our sucky defense, we need to score early and often just to have a chance. Sign and trade Dak for as much as you can and start to rebuild is all
we can do at this point.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was a great play and horrible play at the same time. He kept it alive, but should have chucked it 10 rows into the stands. He had no shot at a completion on that pass.
I agree. I had more issue with the throw than the actual play. Dak should’ve thrown that much higher to either throw it away or give his guys a chance to make a play on the football.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
So we should be afraid of the Commanders and Eagles?

The Eagles showed us what they can do to us with the season on the line last year when they were decimated with injuries so i would always be afraid of them, the skins not so much but they are an improved team over last year. 7-9 to 8-8 wins our division this year if that is where you are going with this

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Eagles showed us what they can do to us with the season on the line last year when they were decimated with injuries so i would always be afraid of them, the skins not so much but they are an improved team over last year. 7-9 to 8-8 wins our division this year if that is where you are going with this
My point was you said we would be in a rude awakening when we face a real defense and I don’t see any real defenses on our schedule if I’m being honest.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Did you see Wilson's O-Line today? I find it hilarious that both QB's had the same situation on offense. Yet Dak Fans want to grasp to the O-Line excuse.

Dak wants Wilson Money. . . and Russel was like No Son, you ain't at this level and never will be

Never say never. Wilson used to be somewhat of a bus driver in his early career and to his credit developed into an MVP QB. Maybe that’s in the cards for Dak who knows? Maybe it’s not but to say Wilson was like this from day 1 is a lie. He’s been in the league for 8-9 years Dak only going on 5.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Never say never. Wilson used to be somewhat of a bus driver in his early career and to his credit developed into an MVP QB. Maybe that’s in the cards for Dak who knows? Maybe it’s not but to say Wilson was like this from day 1 is a lie. He’s been in the league for 8-9 years Dak only going on 5.

I use to think Wilson was just a bus driver his 1st 2 years in the league, by his 3rd season when the Seahawks D was starting to show cracks and he got back to the SB i realized he was much more than that

Austin 3-16

Reaction score
Go get us this better QB then. People are so butt hurt by the numbers, it's just the nature of the beast. No Dak doesn't have to be payed that but these NFL teams have created this system.