Video: Poll - Prescott to Olawale TD Incompletion

Which of the following best summaries your thoughts about the play?

• Total voters

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Anyone who is calling that a difficult catch has an agenda. The pass stunk, but that's a catch my 16 year old with Down syndrome could have made. He clutched his hands a half second before the ball got there. Inexcusable.
You or your 16 year couldn't make the catch and if y'all can with any consistency post it for the world to see. Do it just like the play too.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone who is calling that a difficult catch has an agenda. The pass stunk, but that's a catch my 16 year old with Down syndrome could have made. He clutched his hands a half second before the ball got there. Inexcusable.
Down syndrome? Five-year olds?? I am going to LOVE this stupid thread I made. :laugh:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You left out the obvious choice,

The pass wasn’t perfect, but most little league kids have no problem catching that pass and the FB just blew it.
Will be awaiting you and others YouTube videos of you catching a similar shirt behind thrown ball while going full speed in another direction.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if he simply stops trys coming back wouldn't have at worse it been a first down?
Good question. I think Olawale knew he was wide enough but the slight underthrow would take him away from the endzone. In my opinion, he panicked in that split second causing him to slap his hands together at empty air. It does not take long for indecision to affect your next action.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Will be awaiting you and others YouTube videos of you catching a similar shirt behind thrown ball while going full speed in another direction.
I know you're trying to be condescending, but comparing a top 1% athlete to a dude on a football forum is kinda dumb - even for argument's sake.

That is a pretty routine catch for a professional football player.