Poll: What do you do with Dak if you're the GM of the Cowboys?

Poll: What road do you prefer for Dak's future with the Cowboys?

• Extend

• Post June 1st cut.

• Let him play out his last year of his contract to prove it or lose it..

Results are only viewable after voting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what it means as well....never heard about the grilled cheese ala radiator, did you learn that in recess or in the cub scouts? Now, shoooo, be a good boy and go do your homework. And, no more CowboysZone for you until you finish your vegetables.
I feel your life PAIN and as it's self-inflicted due to the fact you lose control in the real world............... therefore you get no sympathy from PAPPY.
Try being polite and considerate of others you might find the stresses in your world and here at the CZ will decrease significantly.
Ciao and happy trails as they say in your neck of the woods!

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Interesting seeing these poll results. Its obvious there's wavering support for Dak. I voted for let it play out, but cap wise its just not easy to do that. Restructure is an option but if they took 20 million and converted into bonus money the next 2 years he would be on the books for 56 million in 2025 and 21 million in 2026 without potentially being on the team. That ends up costing the Cowboys roughly 17 million additional over a couple years vs a june 1st cap hit.

However, for a team thats competitive now and with a coach in his final year of his deal starting over with a new QB doesn't seem like the best option. Also, draft capital needed to get up to draft a replacement would be high unless Dak waived his no trade clause and included him in the deal. For now I would stay with Dak in 2024, but if a QB starts falling in round 1, would consider trading up. Also would consider a QB on day 2 if one were sitting there.

Big_D

Reaction score
I really can't see how Dak getting a raise helps this team. It's gonna be a gut punch!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In my neck of the woods we say, Ay te Wacho.
I've helped so many people in my life, you have no idea. I just don't like people like you.
It's that simple. I don't like whiners and crybabies. Now, stop stalking me, there's a rule against that.
Hola! No speaka Spinish! Habla en esta casa Englesh, savey? Yo quedo Taco Bell.

Pedo, no tango denearo. Como esta tu caballo?

starfan1

Reaction score
QC was my man. He could have been really good. Parcells had to make him go home after practice so he could get some work done. QC probably hanging around smoking some good herb.
Today’s herb more potent than in my day or QC day. I thought if not for his weed and coke issues he’d have been a baller for us

But that was a huge deterrent for him

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
QC was my man. He could have been really good. Parcells had to make him go home after practice so he could get some work done. QC probably hanging around smoking some good herb.
Actually, Quincy is holding regular QB camps and working with HS players....he moved down to my neck if the woods when I was still coaching. I wanted to hire him, but he wasn't certified to teach. He worked with a friend's son for about 3 years. That kid got a scholarship to play QB in college last month.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My horse is fine lol...Ay te Wacho means, I'll see ya later.
I know...I was just messing with some Spanish for fun. When I was a Army Ranger in the Military we had to attend a course in all kinds of different languages so we could at least fake it when we had to in different countries.

I found out English is probably the hardest to learn. lol

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
428696695_7513275735361788_7651796222761969656_n.jpg
This has to be a joke not an actual quote right?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know...I was just messing with some Spanish for fun. When I was a Army Ranger in the Military we had to attend a course in all kinds of different languages so we could at least fake it when we had to in different countries.

I found out English is probably the hardest to learn. lol
Google Kevin Hart speaking Spanish. Should be the 4th video. TikTok from July 11, 2023...hilarious!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Google Kevin Hart speaking Spanish. Should be the 4th video. TikTok from July 11, 2023...hilarious!
Brother, I'm a Navajo Indian...from a long line of code talkers from ww2.

Try some Navajo language, look it up if you can. lol. You'll waste your time trying to learn that language.

I don't deal with tik tok, ok?

The only TikToK is the timing coming from my drummer, and base player.
Then I hit some good devils weed, break out my guitar and make music with my band, The Bad Influence Garage Band. I might even write some blues lyrics....a fallen star, slow blues in E7.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
all the coaches contracts and lots of the players are on one year deals that expire at the end of 2024 season i dont think he gets a extension i think they use the last two years as voidable years and if they dont make the playoffs or are one done i think that they tear is all done and start over but i also dont believe that dak will ever win a superbowl unless its as a back up with another team

McMicah

Reaction score
Here’s my thing: If Atlanta is willing to trade significant capital for Justin Fields, then the Cowboys should step in and let Dak know he can either sit this year so they can evaluate Trey or he can accept a trade to Atlanta. Atlanta would trade at least as much for Dak as they would Fields

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Brother, I'm a Navajo Indian...from a long line of code talkers from ww2.

Try some Navajo language, look it up if you can. lol. You'll waste your time trying to learn that language.

I don't deal with tik tok, ok?

The only TikToK is the timing coming from my drummer, and base player.
Then I hit some good devils weed, break out my guitar and make music with my band, The Bad Influence Garage Band. I might even write some blues lyrics....a fallen star, slow blues in E7.
I just watched a few of your videos. You guys are good.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I help him understand that waiving the no trade clause and getting a fresh start somewhere else is a good idea for him.

Since you didn't list that option, I post June 1 him.

In no way should you tie yourself to him any longer or at greater expense.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Even though I am not a Dak fan I would let him play out this year. After next seasons divisional round loss I would absolutely move on.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
put a bounty on him. anyone who could take him out would get a one million-dollar bonus. :p

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Miss that bench don't you Mr. Personality?
That was taken from his post, thus the question mark....see, I told you to get your homework done. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Just looking out for you.

The funny thing is that a kid that only posts negatives is calling me Mr. Personality....lol! The only thing you got right was Mister.