Poll: What do you do with Dak if you're the GM of the Cowboys?

Poll: What road do you prefer for Dak's future with the Cowboys?

• Extend

• Post June 1st cut.

• Let him play out his last year of his contract to prove it or lose it..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brax

Reaction score
don't see any dak on this list. I thought you lovers said he was the best. hum

429993465_917756043691077_5394912338708028600_n.jpg
All those guys are JAGS compared to Dak, didn’t you know that Dak can now walk on water and turn water into ripple

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Trade him, package trade capital with our own to trade up in the draft, bring in Williams or Maye to compete with Lance. I like the guy, good player. I just don't think he's the guy to take us to the promised land. His best receiver lost confidence in him during the GB game. That deer in the headlights look is contagious, and it showed on the field. It's not the first time we've seen it.

If the team does choose to move forward with him as the guy, they need to bring in a young, talented player to push for his position. I don't mean a flyer on another teams bust. Pick a guy in the first half of the draft and show him that his position is not secure. I'm tired of the front office giving Dak and his agent all of the leverage to bed us over the desk and have their way with our cap space.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This... it doesn't really matter if Jerry and son are still the ones making the decision...get a HC/GM give him a time frame to reach the goal and then get him the players he wants..THEN and this is gonna be the shocker..hold them all accountable for the performance...No plan with no accountability will = the same results your just changing the names of the lab rats...
Exactly , but the jones boys decided to stay the course to do what I dont know lol.
I guess jerry really thinks they are "close" and brought back mm without looking at the schedule for 24 lol.
I Dont see that cowboys can get to a SB, and MM is a big reason why they wont get to a SB.

If they had hired BB, I would be excited, but with MM again, it is just boring and pretty sure they wont get past div round, and they may not even make playoffs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Come on now, Dak is all kinds of stupid on the field, but I'm pretty sure he would not go out with someone like that dude...wig or dress. Besides, he would have to share Dak with a few others around here!
STAY ON TOPIC, and ride that unicorn. I want to see it jump some rainbows.

giphy.gif
I love dak, jerry, and all the players.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s a lot of options if Dak would agree to them. Would like to find a way where he could play out the final year of his contract without the team taking such a big cap hit. This way if he regresses we can move on. At least find something where we don’t have to commit to him long-term if his play declines. They’re likely going to have to extend him but there’s options with that such as with voidable years.