Pollard and Eckler Tandem at RB

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just another let’s try and win a Super Bowl on a budget thread. Yeah, let’s go with an RB by committee with a couple of backs who combined haven’t scored as many TDs as Zeke did last season. If it was up to some of you we would have a backup QB leading this team along with a couple of backup RBs and a number two WR as our number one.

The logic of a troll.

Pay the drunken idiot and cut the young stud franchise QB.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You’re doing a lot of speculation.

last year combined Ekeler and Pollard broke the 100 yard mark EITHER rushing or receiving a total of 6 times in 32 total games.

Zeke had 7 himself.

You do realize that Pollard got a fraction of the carries correct? Is that really your angle?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Someone should have told Jerry last year. Eckler is a great back. We all know RB’s are a dime a dozen but we can only play the hand we are dealt.

Eckler and Pollard would be quite the tandem. At 1/3 the price.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The logic of a troll.

Pay the drunken idiot and cut the young stud franchise QB.

Your logic hasn’t changed since we were posting on the old board back in the early 2000s. You weren’t right about anything then and you’re not right about anything now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Your logic hasn’t changed since we were posting on the old board back in the early 2000s.

Cmon, you were one of several trolls over there that thought Quincy Carter was awesome. LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cmon, you were one of several trolls over there that thought Quincy Carter was awesome. LOL

It was you riding the Quincy Carter bandwagon predicting a Super Bowl every year. :laugh:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would take that tandem all day long. Eckler just signed a 4 years deal at about 5 million per year. Him and pollard would be an incredible duo not costing us more than 6 million. Free up another 9 million from the RB position.
Zeke is already under contract though, and $50 million is guaranteed, and there would be a cap hit for him the next several years even if we released him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL...……….:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This just proves your guilt.

There’s several from the old board who post here that will tell you it wasn’t me who was riding the Quincy Carter bandwagon. lol Even the lame brains on the board can tell who’s the most logical between you and I. This thread shows how lost you are. You want to move on from an elite RB and go with a couple of backups as part of an RB by committee as if we’ve had success with that. :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke is already under contract though, and $50 million is guaranteed, and there would be a cap hit for him the next several years even if we released him.

I know. Never said anything about release.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There’s several from the old board who post here that will tell you it wasn’t me who was riding the Quincy Carter bandwagon. lol Even the lame brains on the board can tell who’s the most logical between you and I. This thread shows how lost you are. You want to move on from an elite RB and go with a couple of backups as part of an RB by committee as if we’ve had success with that. :laugh:

Had success? I guess you dont watch other teams. How many elite RB's have won SB's lately? What has the great Zeke Elliott done for this team while he has been here?

Little things like salary cap management are just too complicated for the Quincy Carter apologist I guess eh?

So are you advocating signing Zeke for 15 million per year two years before his contact was up? Because only a few lame brains on this thread actually advocated that.

stiletto

Reaction score

I was there. You weren't one of the QC17 homers.. Those people are long gone...

Reactions: KJJ

stiletto

Reaction score
LOL...……….:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This just proves your guilt.

He was kidding.... The only people who supported Quicy was QC17 and maybe two or three other dopes. You remember that QC17 guy? I am still pretty sure it was Quincy himself.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He was kidding.... The only people who supported Quicy was QC17 and may two or three other dopes. You remember that QC17 guy? I am still pretty sure it was Quincy himself.

Might have been Quincy. But there were plenty that supported him.

ABC..........remember the old saying? That was a long time ago.

stiletto

Reaction score
The Zeke deal is as bad as the Dak deal is going to be. These players are holding the success of the franchise over the barrel and I really like Dak but his asking price is getting ridiculous. I am getting pissed.

stiletto

Reaction score
Might have been Quincy. But there were plenty that supported him.

ABC..........remember the old saying? That was a long time ago.

OMG yes... my belief system is founded on that pretty quicky these days. Recognize terrible and be on the other side. LOL