Pollard: I feel like I'm faster

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where does speed come from?
Have you ever seen an athlete run down the sidelines. Every single muscle in his body is pulsating from your jaw to your toes. Speed is as much mental as it is physical.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Run on them. Correct? The speed comes from momentum. The core,
It comes from a number of areas including your legs. Players who’ve had serious leg injuries that require surgery and months of rehab don’t come back even faster than they were before, especially RBs entering their fifth season. RBs don’t get faster with age and carries.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I didn’t say it was from your legs only but it’s mainly from your legs. If you don’t think a serious leg injury that requires surgery and months of rehab can affect a players speed you’re lost. Can’t believe you want to argue this. Lol
He wants to school you again. (I think you’re the teacher’s pet.)

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It comes from a number of areas including your legs. Players who’ve had serious leg injuries that require surgery and months of rehab don’t come back even faster than they were before, especially RBs entering their fifth season. RBs don’t get faster with age and carries.
Exactly ,just doesn’t come from the legs. That’s my only point here. I understand your point also. And I told you before I agree.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn’t say it was from your legs only but it’s mainly from your legs. If you don’t think a serious leg injury that requires surgery and months of rehab can affect a players speed you’re lost. Can’t believe you want to argue this. Lol
Having a broken fibula, will not decrease or increase your speed. In fact, just concentrating on getting it better will increase the chances of being better than before. I don’t know why people can’t understand this so simple.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So they ankles have no bearing on speed?

Knees have ZERO effect on speed?

You are nuts....obviously.

"Legs" would include the hips....come on dude. really?
When you’ve been training for over 30 years pro athletes, come talk to me