Possible 10-15 years of .500 football when Dak's gone

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The guy that wasn't good enough for any other team went 5-1 with the roster that you and 4 of your buddies, including OP, believe Dak is the only guy that can do anything with.

I LOVE Cooper Rush for killing that narrative for you Dakky poo fans.

Let that sink in. Bask in it.
yep they have no defense for that. "Rush sucked and the team played harder for him" lmao, what does that say about how the team feels about Coop.
A noodle arm lifetime backup can win with this team, but we couldn't find anybody who can win with this roster. lmao.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Nope never said that. Serious question, Dallas beats GB and then goes to SF, do you honestly believe Dallas would win in SF? No way in hell. From top to bottom, Dallas gets punched in the mouth by SF.
Yea, because the 49ers have come out and said that they want Dak to try and beat them

khiladi

Reaction score
If you read all of my previous post, You'd understand. I'm on your side.
My bad, I missed the sarcasm.

full

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
QB’s don’t grow on trees. No matter what you think of Dak, he‘s not the reason for not having much playoff success. He was 2nd in NFL MVP race for a reason. He’s that good. Once he’s gone, it could possibly be years before they break .500. This is no Chicago Bears defense in the making not with massive holes at DT and LB. Mahomes and Brady are generational type players. Picking a QB in the draft is a 50/50 crap shoot AT BEST. So many 1st round busts at that position. Casual fans don’t understand that and want Dak gone NOW. But ask them who’s going to be the QB? They think anyone they draft will be the answer right away. Not likely to happen.

I hope Dak gets extended because I know he gives the team the best chance of winning the Super Bowl. I just hope it’s a team friendly extension. Fix the running game and get a defense that can stop the run and he can easily lead this team to the Super Bowl.
Lmaooooooooo

khiladi

Reaction score
Dalton killed the narrative, not just Rush. Better record than Dak, won against three Giants the game Dak was injured, thr Cowbous averaged around 34 PPG against bad teams just like Dak after the bye with Dalton and didn’t even have any of the all-pro linemen. They should have won the last game, but Lamb dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands

There were people on this forum that literally said the defense won Dalton those games just like they did Rush to justify their Dak fanboy love.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
That Rush can do what Dak did at better efficiency. I mean give him 8 years of baby sitting, including 3 all-pro linemen in a garbage NFC East, maybe he could have gotten to the conference championship once..
You don't have to like Dak. I get that.

Pretending Cooper Rush is better is next level though. Rush is not an NFL starter.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Alex Smith was a pro bowl QB that only won two playoff games in his career just like Dak.
Dak Prescott is Alex Smith.
Every time some Dak jock sniffer says we can't move on from him that's exactly what they are saying.
No one was comparing Alex Smith to Dak, Genuis. The poster used an example of if KC had not moved off Alex they would never had gotten Mahomes. If the Cowboys move off of Dak it is not that easy as you Dak haters think it is to get the next Mahomes. Dak nor Alex are not considered Tom Brady type QB's you cannot move from. If Penix is there at 24, I would get him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What is this finished second in mvp debate like it matters...

He had ZERO votes not like it was even remotly close. Is this what certain fans have dumbed down to making a point.. my God

Even if he finished first it doesn't matter in the end. He's not that guy and never will be
Well, yes. It's an argument as dumb as the one we frequently see about Dak throwing for 400 yards and 3 TD's against GB. They conveniently forget that Dak only had 87 yards and 1 TD at half, and he only got that because GB called off the dogs and put in the 2nd and 3rd teamers soon after.

So a big hooray for Dak and his ability to pile up 313 yards and 2 TD's against what was essentially GB's practice squad.

Last edited:

Mikexike

Reaction score
Well, yes. It's an argument as dumb as the one we frequently see about Dak throwing for 400 yards and 3 TD's against GB. They conveniently forget that Dak only had 87 yards and 1 TD at half, and he only got that because GB called off the dogs and put in the 2nd and 3rd teamers soon after.
Its all about the stats baby. Don't forget, Runner up MVP!!!!!! :lmao:

tomokawan

Reaction score
Our defense sucks! It's amazing they won 12 games and then all of a sudden during crunch time they disappear? How come they did not disappear during the 12 game winning streak? They got tired watching Dak throw the game with his ints and pick six early in the game. Who wants to play hard for a QB that does that? So, I don't blame the defense so much as I do Dak and his thousand yard stare even before the game started. Dak gets mental when the pressure gets to him and they call him a franchise QB?
Exhibit A of a ridiculous Dak hater post. How the hell can you give the defense a pass??? LOL. What 12 game winning streak???
So the defense decided to not play hard cause the QB threw an INT?. That is some of .... I have ever read.

Hardline

Reaction score
No one was comparing Alex Smith to Dak, Genuis. The poster used an example of if KC had not moved off Alex they would never had gotten Mahomes. If the Cowboys move off of Dak it is not that easy as you Dak haters think it is to get the next Mahomes. Dak nor Alex are not considered Tom Brady type QB's you cannot move from. If Penix is there at 24, I would get him.
I was using the Alex Smith analogy because the OP(Rockport) was making the false claim that moving on from Dak would result in 10-15 years of .500 seasons and I am correct. It's VERY easy to move on from Dak. Just don't offer him a contract extension. I was the poster that made that claim.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I was using the Alex Smith analogy because the OP(Rockport) was making the false claim that moving on from Dak would result in 10-15 years of .500 seasons and I am correct. It's VERY easy to move on from Dak. Just don't offer him a contract extension. I was the poster that made that claim.
And he could be right. You have to look at who GM of this team is. I have no confidence in them getting the next franchise QB. They lucked into Romo and Dak after the years looking for Troy Aikman's look alike.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
500 football when he's gone? dang a noodle armed lifetime backup went, 5-1, but the team has to like the guy. I heard they played better for noodle because the like him.

Surfguy

Reaction score
.500? I was thinking more along the lines of 3 - 14 or .2143.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dalton killed the narrative, not just Rush. Better record than Dak, won against three Giants the game Dak was injured, thr Cowbous averaged around 34 PPG against bad teams just like Dak after the bye with Dalton and didn’t even have any of the all-pro linemen. They should have won the last game, but Lamb dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands

There were people on this forum that literally said the defense won Dalton those games just like they did Rush to justify their Dak fanboy love.
i wonder why the defense won't play hard for dak? His dancing around with his lady purses, pretending to jump rainbows while riding a unicorn?