Post an obscure and pointless fact

cowboyec

Reaction score
On Dec 14,1986...Herschel Walker had one of the greatest games Ive ever seen.
vs Philadelphia,he scored an 84yd TD run and an 84yd TD reception.
finishing the game with 292yds of total offense...122yds rushing...170yds receiving.

cowboyec

Reaction score
one of my favorite Cowboys tandems was DEs Ed"too tall"Jones and Jim Jeffcoat.
over their time together,twice vs the ny giants they would hook-up on TDs.
in 85...Jeffcoat caught a too tall pass deflection for a TD...resulting in a road win and Coach Landrys final division title.
in 87,on MNF...it happened again...Jeffcoat scores a TD off of a too tall pass deflection.
Dallas won in a home route.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Manitoulin Island in Lake Huron is the largest Island in a Fresh Water Lake in the World, Lake Manitou on Manitoulin Island is the largest Lake within an Island within a Lake in the World.

cowboyec

Reaction score
astronomers believe the reason Earth doesn't get hit by as many asteroids and meteors as other planets in our solar system.....Jupiter.
it's size and strong gravatational force pulls in any potential Earth crossers.....it has to get by Jupiter to reach Earth.
I propose renaming Jupiter RAY WRIGHT......or LARRY ALLEN.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Soap water kills wasps and hornets.

Got a nest around your house? Douse it. These critters breathe thru their skin, soap water cuts off their breathing, they die.
Any particular brand of soap? What concentration? Is soap water just soapy water, or is that something specific? And finally, are you just trying to get us all stung by bees?

kskboys

Reaction score
Any particular brand of soap? What concentration? Is soap water just soapy water, or is that something specific? And finally, are you just trying to get us all stung by bees?
I use dish soap. No idea if other soap works. I always make it strong. Good long squirt in a pan or bucket of water.