Predict Dak’s Stats

DFWJC

Reaction score
It looks like the offense is pretty set with the exception of a rookie WR and TE. So with the current weapons at his disposal, will we see another 2016 or another 2017?

I’m thinking approx. 60% completion, 3000 yards, 20 TD, 12 INT. Slight improvement from last year but not enough to sell me on a big contact.
Shouldnt we wait for the roster?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Because Romo never had a really complete team, ie offense, defense, ST. Some could argue that Daks had had a more complete team, the offense is not as high powered but has a great RB, defense is slowly rounding in to form, it at least has good players at each level, ST is fine if bailey regains form.

Also with Romo, in my opinion no game was out of reach. Yes he could make ill advised throws but the majority of the games Dallas was losing in I never though they were really out of until the final gun. With Dak, I think if a team gets a 2 TD lead you can chalk it up as a loss.
I liked the 2007 better, but for the most thats true

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Predict Dak’s Stats:
one game the glitch gets him and he hits a bird flying by the field
one game he hits Rowdy up in the crowd
one game he hits the big screen trying to throw it 30 yards, "well the screen is too big"

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Best year of his career. 29 TDs 14 INTs 3900 yards 65% comp 450 yards rushing 7 rushing TDs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Predict Dak’s Stats:
one game the glitch gets him and he hits a bird flying by the field
one game he hits Rowdy up in the crowd
one game he hits the big screen trying to throw it 30 yards, "well the screen is too big"
One game he throws it into the crowd, lands in your mouth, bullseye.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Never entered that thread. Though I sure you have some pearls of non-wisdom there also...

"Though I sure"?

Yeah talk about pearls of wisdom!

Next you blame it on auto-correct!

I won't take your word for it just like I won't take your word that you didn't go into the parrot thread lol.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
It looks like the offense is pretty set with the exception of a rookie WR and TE. So with the current weapons at his disposal, will we see another 2016 or another 2017?

I’m thinking approx. 60% completion, 3000 yards, 20 TD, 12 INT. Slight improvement from last year but not enough to sell me on a big contact.

Damn son, those look better than Aikman third year numbers. 2754 yards, 11 TD's 10 interceptions. Remember that guy. HOF. ROH type stuff. Not comparing the QB's or the teams just the stats. Pretty similar to the 4'th year stats too. JJ might look at those and say, got me another Aikie Breaky Heart man. I'd change those numbers if I'm you. Wouldn't want JJ to get over-confident.

BTW, Emmitt in Troy's 4'th year? 1700 yards rushing and 20 TD's. RB really does make a difference. Think Zeke and the O-line have that in them? I know, there was that defense thang. Dang, just can't have it all can we :)

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Just for the heck of it. I'll go Aikman 4'th year-type numbers for Dak in 2018. 3400 yards, 23 TD's 14 interceptions. Holy smokes, those were almost identical to Daks numbers in 2017. He doesn't even have to improve on that. The team has to improve though. The skill positions, the O-line, the D maybe even play calling and Zeke has to stay on the field. I'm probably under-estimating Daks 2018 numbers, barring injury:omg:

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just for the heck of it. I'll go Aikman 4'th year-type numbers for Dak in 2018. 3400 yards, 23 TD's 14 interceptions. Holy smokes, those were almost identical to Daks numbers in 2017. He doesn't even have to improve on that. The team has to improve though. The skill positions, the O-line and the D and Zeke has to stay on the field. I'm probably under-estimating Daks 2018 numbers, barring injury:omg:

That's the key - those numbers only work if the rest of the offense is clicking. Last year it didn't. We need Zeke back like he was in 2016, with the same kind of blocking.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Just for the heck of it. I'll go Aikman 4'th year-type numbers for Dak in 2018. 3400 yards, 23 TD's 14 interceptions. Holy smokes, those were almost identical to Daks numbers in 2017. He doesn't even have to improve on that. The team has to improve though. The skill positions, the O-line, the D maybe even play calling and Zeke has to stay on the field. I'm probably under-estimating Daks 2018 numbers, barring injury:omg:

See I can be politically correct and touch on everyone's favorite bugaboo. QB, WR's O-line, Defense ANNNNNNDDDD coaching

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

60% completion rate as most of his passes are dink and dunk specials.
1700 yards as he will not finish the season as our starting QB.
8 TD
12 Int
And leading the league in getting sacked and turning the ball over while doing so!

Next

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
60% completion rate as most of his passes are dink and dunk specials.
1700 yards as he will not finish the season as our starting QB.
8 TD
12 Int
And leading the league in getting sacked and turning the ball over while doing so!

Next

Play nice Pappi