Predict Dak’s Stats

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Playing realistic Northern and trust me this does not make me a happypappy.....but dream on my fellow Cowboy fans that Dak is the one.....

Not a happypappy eh! Dang Paps you should try joy juice. Think of it this way, we haven't consummated the marriage with Dak yet. He's like the GF, not the bride. Nobody has screwed anybody yet. I can't say ****** unless I put in spaces ;)

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Sept is just around the corner and man oh man i hope I'm wrong about Dak, but i HIGHLY doubt it.....

It's ok man. If you're right you're right and I'll be unhappy but you'll be happy. If you're wrong, you're wrong and bygones are bygones

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Ok let's go Romo third year numbers... equally modest and close to dismal Dak 2017 numbers. This should raise the rabble. 3448 yards, 26 TD.s, 14 int. That's about the same as dismal Dak in 2017. Again, very modest. I was never much at over-hyping numbers

Swagger

Reaction score
How anyone can compare QBs with completely different teams is beyond me.

What I would state is that Brian Hoyer would have had similar numbers to Dak Prescott if he played on the same Cowboys teams over the past two seasons...

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

What I would state is that Brian Hoyer would have had similar numbers to Dak Prescott if he played on the same Cowboys teams over the past two seasons...

ridiculous isn't it. Thats what it sounds like when folks compare ToRo to Dak. Now, I can compare the talent level on the Dallas Cowboy 2008 team to this one. Different players truly but Roughly the same # of Pro-bowlers on the team. Same play caller too. Similar scheme, more run oriented now. I can compare the stats as well for both QB's. I'll tell you what Swag. If this 2018 team accomplishes the same thing as the 2008 team, Romo's third year. We can both rip Dak and the team a new one. I ripped Romo and the team plenty that year

HungryLion

Reaction score

You literally just complained about people comparing QB’s from different teams.

And then projected a QB who has never played for the cowboys, and said he would put up the same
Numbers as Dak.

So you yourself just compared QB’s who have played with different teams....

:huh:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think Dak could do anything ranging from one end of the QB spectrum to the other. Depending upon the performance of the OL, he could end up playing anywhere from a cross between Brady and Rogers or perchance a cross between Weeden and Sanchez. It's a sticky wicket, m'friend!