Prescott doing more with less

Nexx

Reaction score
just to follow up. Dak is doing more with less... 3 All pro lineman and an All pro wide receiver. Poor poor Dak, he has so much less to work with.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Put me on ignore. It’s fine. Trust me. If you get easily offended by me telling you the Packers are good then it’s best to put me on ignore or block me. Maybe you’re not capable of handling the treat yes Packers are good.
Three you were very wrong on a lot of players so you're gonna get called out I'm just telling you right now you said things that were wrong and now you're too stubborn to it meant you were wrong we literally have a better tight end and you have to mention too but I'm telling you our one is better than both of them put together that means they've got two they don't have any remember that old saying... So at Ferguson's better than the two guys you mentioned then you add in our other tight ends we have a better tight end room I don't care what their names were in college but you you were wrong and there are a lot of other players on our offense that are better than theirs including Prescott he's better than love lamb easily there would have been best and there's a couple of our offensive lineman they would like to have as well and you won't backtrack yes they have some talented players yes they're going to be a dangerous and hard team to bounce even at home we get that but don't say things that are wrong and then when you get corrected you can't admit it....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Go do research and see how many games Musgrave played.
It does not matter Ferguson is better than both of them combined that's all it matters not how much they played it's about the production from the tight end spot Ferguson is literally better now you're trying to move the goalpost literally you only go by what they did this year in 17 games and apparently both of them together barely matched what Ferguson did and then we could add in hendershot and schoonmaker and our tied in room is better period end of story there is no debate it's only black and white... The fact that you're under appreciating our own players is why you're making yourself look bad I just gave you facts that you don't like because now you're saying that well if he played more no that's not it why didn't he play more???

DFWJC

Reaction score
No Cowboy team---no, not even all the Super Bowl winners--has ever had 9 All Pros

yeah, doing more with less.

:lmao:

Flamma

Reaction score
Why do the low IQ haters and imposters here on this board always seem to conveniently leave out the fact that we have a weak running game when placing blame on Dak???

That's interesting that they NEVER factor in Dak having to run a one dimensional offense.
I've been a Dak critic, but I really can't justify that anymore. There's no smoke and mirrors here. It's mostly Dak this season. We might make it to the NFCCG on his arm and our D. We'll be handicapped in that game if it's the 49ers. But anything can happen in one game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Three you were very wrong on a lot of players so you're gonna get called out I'm just telling you right now you said things that were wrong and now you're too stubborn to it meant you were wrong we literally have a better tight end and you have to mention too but I'm telling you our one is better than both of them put together that means they've got two they don't have any remember that old saying... So at Ferguson's better than the two guys you mentioned then you add in our other tight ends we have a better tight end room I don't care what their names were in college but you you were wrong and there are a lot of other players on our offense that are better than theirs including Prescott he's better than love lamb easily there would have been best and there's a couple of our offensive lineman they would like to have as well and you won't backtrack yes they have some talented players yes they're going to be a dangerous and hard team to bounce even at home we get that but don't say things that are wrong and then when you get corrected you can't admit it....
I’m not wrong on my opinion. I watch these guys play I don’t box score watch. I have to laugh at someone telling me who’s better than who when you don’t even know who Musgrave is,….you didn’t even know he only played 11 games you can’t be serious.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It does not matter Ferguson is better than both of them combined that's all it matters not how much they played it's about the production from the tight end spot Ferguson is literally better now you're trying to move the goalpost literally you only go by what they did this year in 17 games and apparently both of them together barely matched what Ferguson did and then we could add in hendershot and schoonmaker and our tied in room is better period end of story there is no debate it's only black and white... The fact that you're under appreciating our own players is why you're making yourself look bad I just gave you facts that you don't like because now you're saying that well if he played more no that's not it why didn't he play more???
It doesn’t matter. Facts don’t matter when they don’t tell what you want them to tell. Smh.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak got "Wild" in Tampa – While the Cowboys' 2022 season ended in San Francisco with a disappointing finish, it was just a week earlier in Tampa Bay where Dak Prescott had one of the best playoff games by a QB in NFL history. In fact, Dak is the only player with this stat line in the playoffs – 300+ passing yards, 4 touchdowns passing, one TD rush and a completion percentage over 75 percent on the road.

The Best of the Best– The Cowboys had a successful season as a team, but also individually, evident by 13 different stat categories that saw the Cowboys leading the entire NFL. From Dak leading the NFL in TD passes, to CeeDee's receptions to Brandon Aubrey with the most touchbacks, there were 13 different categories that saw Dallas rank No. 1.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/big-facts-second-wc-matchup-featuring-top-passers

Packing in the History – Sunday will mark the ninth time that Dallas and Green Bay have met in the postseason, with the previous eight meetings being split down the middle at 4-4. The two teams met pre-merger with a trip to Super Bowl I and Super Bowl II on the line, both were won by Green Bay. Including the 1967 conference title game known as the "Ice Bowl." Since then, Dallas won four straight playoff meetings before dropping two games in three years in 2014 and 2016.

Back Against the Pack – Mike McCarthy will become just the second head coach to ever face his former organization, whom he won a Super Bowl with, in the playoffs. He joins Seattle's Mike Holmgren, who went 0-2 against the Green Bay Packers, the organization he won Super Bowl XXXI with.

lopey

Reaction score
For the millionth time can he win multiple playoff games. Lets see. If he does im on the Dak train. If he cant well back to square one.

CCBoy

Reaction score
For the millionth time can he win multiple playoff games. Lets see. If he does im on the Dak train. If he cant well back to square one.
We all know Dak Prescott can win against any team the Cowboys. Doubt from that status is bias carried by a fan, himself. The team still earns a win.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Tony had no coach after Tuna.
Mac has been very good for Dak.

Dak is a grinder, always trying to get better, his talent is less than many 1st rounders around the league who have not developed or busted.
Tony was a grinder too for the first part of his career, later he kind of sailed in auto pilot, that was not ideal.

Both had good teams around them for spots.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No, that is how you always call things...nothing ever beyond a complaint and poor recognition. Prove your less talent...
Mike McCarthy needed Dak Prescott. Prescott needed McCarthy.

Their first year together as Dallas Cowboys playcaller and quarterback has been an unqualified success. Prescott led the NFL with 36 touchdown passes. The Cowboys led the NFL in scoring with 29.9 points per game. Prescott completed a career-high 69.9% of his passes. The Cowboys were fifth in yards per game (371.6).

As the Cowboys enter the playoffs Sunday against the Green Bay Packers (4:25, p.m. ET, Fox), McCarthy and Prescott are tasked with being their best when the stakes are the highest or else the regular-season numbers will seem hollow.

“Being able to work with him hand-in-hand each and every day — about the game plan, about the playcall, the playcaller purpose — I know what he’s thinking. He knows my strengths, what I’m trying to get to,” Prescott said. “We know the strengths of this offense and the players around me. It’s been fun.”

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...23-season-ceedee-lamb-daron-bland-will-mcclay

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m not wrong on my opinion. I watch these guys play I don’t box score watch. I have to laugh at someone telling me who’s better than who when you don’t even know who Musgrave is,….you didn’t even know he only played 11 games you can’t be serious.
Still doesn't matter our player our single tight end who I watch with my eyes very athletic can catch the football in traffic he's a lot a lot of passion he sticks up for his teammates he's on his way up and getting better and I don't care if he only played eleven games the man put up better stats than both their tight ends that means our tight end room is better I don't give a **** he only played eleven games that's part of it Bing available fergusons played every game... It didn't till further notice Ferguson's better because that's how football works he's got more touchdowns than both of them he makes big plays he moves the chains and by himself he's put up more stats than their entire tight end room and that is what you call better.... So you can watch what you wanna watch Packer fan.

And have that work I mean where's all these touchdowns from these tight ends we're not even talking about their tight ends in the news all the media you know we're looking out the games they only put up 17 points against the lowly bears in a game they had to win at home where were these fantastic tight ends at???

So again I'm telling you that half our offense could start for their offense but somehow you turned into a Packers fan and it's kind of weird that all of a sudden you're a Packers fan you've been hiding all this time waiting for us to play the Packers in the playoffs game for your head to pop up and start cheering for the opposition....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Still doesn't matter our player our single tight end who I watch with my eyes very athletic can catch the football in traffic he's a lot a lot of passion he sticks up for his teammates he's on his way up and getting better and I don't care if he only played eleven games the man put up better stats than both their tight ends that means our tight end room is better I don't give a **** he only played eleven games that's part of it Bing available fergusons played every game... It didn't till further notice Ferguson's better because that's how football works he's got more touchdowns than both of them he makes big plays he moves the chains and by himself he's put up more stats than their entire tight end room and that is what you call better.... So you can watch what you wanna watch Packer fan.

And have that work I mean where's all these touchdowns from these tight ends we're not even talking about their tight ends in the news all the media you know we're looking out the games they only put up 17 points against the lowly bears in a game they had to win at home where were these fantastic tight ends at???

So again I'm telling you that half our offense could start for their offense but somehow you turned into a Packers fan and it's kind of weird that all of a sudden you're a Packers fan you've been hiding all this time waiting for us to play the Packers in the playoffs game for your head to pop up and start cheering for the opposition....
I’m not reading all this you feel how you feel I will feel how I feel I can’t go back and forth for days on a topic where someone says “I don’t care”. Fine. Don’t.

Jarntt

Reaction score
green-mile-drool.gif
you an your dak flu. :cool:
I definitely Caught a bad case of it this year...haven't had it in like 5 years