Prescott drops to 7th highest paid QB

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You made it about yourself the minute you posted. Don’t cry now…you like the attention you will be ok….
I made a post about the subject of the thread.

Then you and your buds proceeded to make it all about little ole' me instead of posting your thoughts about the subject of the thread.

You even go as far as to talk amongst each other about ME! Not about the subject of the thread, but about ME. This isn't a Dak thread. This is now a MountaineerCowboy thread thank to my fans.

You guys care more about my thoughts on things then you do anything else. Again, all of ya'lls thought are mine.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The problem is not only that Dak is overpaid. The real problem is that he seems incapable of leading this team to a super bowl. He just doesn't play well against good teams until we get far enough in a hole that the opposing defense backs into schemes more designed to prevent big plays and keep the clock moving.

First of all this an idiotic regurgitation of a take that has been proven false more than I can count. Secondly, before Kellen Moore took over play calling Dak had plenty of wins and great performances against "good teams. Given that, might we consider that the problem is the guy calling the plays.. in that he gets taken to school against better defensive coordinators? Is Dak a part of that? Absolutely.. however Dak beat Philly the year they won the Super Bowl.. then swept them the year after.. (though Philly made the playoffs that year anyway) . Also in his first two seasons beat Green Bay at Lambeau and the Steelers at Heinz Field and then beat the Ravens, Bengals and Chiefs at home. I believe those were all playoff teams. The whole "doesn't play well against good teams" problem didn't start until a guy with 1 year of coaching experience took over the offense. Coincidence? Maybe.. but I doubt it.

Nobody is denying that we all want Dak to play better.. but we don't need to be making up false "facts" to support that stance. Dak is good.. he is not great.. He is improving... despite what they self-proclaimed experts here maintain. Dak is already good enough to win a Super Bowl if he is surrounded by a good enough team. Which makes him exactly like every QB who has ever played. Matthew Stafford didn't suddenly morph into the greatest QB that ever lived because he went to L.A. He's the same guy.. witness his attempt to throw the game away against San Francisco. If Tart could catch a ball that hit him in the chest everybody would be talking about how bad Stafford choked.. and we would have watch the 49ers in the Super Bowl. The Cowboys as a team are not good enough to win a Super Bowl.. no matter who you put at QB.. they can't pass block and they can't run block.. and their defense can't stop the run.. Until that gets fixed we're not seeing this team do anything in the playoffs. Making it all about the QB was is and always will be the territory of softheads.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just so you know, although we disagree on a few things, I don’t have you on ignore. You at least seem to value the team much more than those two.
Understood . I wish more people would place me on ignore . I get really tired having the same discussions every time a new issue arises and end up at the same point .

These Dak trolls are the worse . Just like with Romo. Why feed them. I’d rather pick boogers and fart. Lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Then you and your buds proceeded to make it all about little ole' me instead of posting your thoughts about the subject of the thread.

You even go as far as to talk amongst each other about ME! Not about the subject of the thread, but about ME. This isn't a Dak thread. This is now a MountaineerCowboy thread thank to my fans.

You guys care more about my thoughts on things then you do anything else. Again, all of ya'lls thought are mine.
:lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Understood . I wish more people would place me on ignore . I get really tired having the same discussions every time a new issue arises and end up at the same point .

These Dak trolls are the worse . Just like with Romo. Why feed them. I’d rather pick boogers and fart. Lol
:thumbup::flagwave:

ESisback

Reaction score

1)There are enough Dak threads. Too many.
2)You sound arrogantly delusional.
3)There are enough Dak threads. Too many.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no one would be complaining if he was earning it or was any good. unfortunately we are paying top 10 money to a bottom 15 QB. it looks like we will never have an elite Defense because we have to keep allocating resources, cap and picks to surround him with elite talent for him in look credible only to still look horrible against good teams and pat his stats against the NFC East. if none of this was the case.. no one would be complaining.
We are paying?? Lol! Thank you for your contribution....

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
BBBB SSSS....the narrative is so false and untrue that it takes ridiculousness to another level. We offered Randy a contract. again, we offered Randy a contract. Stephen decided to change the language and Randy bolted....so don't tell me we lost Randy because of money.....obviously we had the money to make the offer.

we were stupid to let Cooper go and create a mess of the WR group. obviously Cooper re-did his contract and reduced it by 15M...we have about 25M under the cap at this point, which includes Cooper dead money which would have been more than his reduced contract now.... yeah 19M on the cap ain't the reason we lost those two....go fish for something else

Dislaimer: this doesn't mean I think Dak is good or bad as a QB or that I don't expect him to play well or lowering my expectations of wanting him to play at a level that takes us to a superbowl.
If you think that having Dak and Zeke on this team on their current contracts did not influence Stephen and Jerry over the last few years (remember Dak was on the tag 2 years ago as well) then you don't know what you're talking about.