Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 10

Rush 2 TE set - Rush hand off Morris tripped but stays on his feet, gets about 3.

Sydla

Reaction score
Exactly. This game could still be won in the regular season. People here get nuts sometimes. I need to see more from the defense but i am encouraged by Paea and Collins.

Here's the problem. This game is a microcosm of problems that have plagued us for the last few years. Dumb penalties, average to poor pass coverage, no pass rush.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 7

shotgun 3 wides left - Rush back, pass caught Brown, spins tries to get the 1st.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, he was pretty average at best down the stretch.

He had a rough last year. But then a lot of people thought he was a lot worse than average. He was routinely called "garbage" or "slop."

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4th and 1

Punt received at the 12, running and gets put down at the 21.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Rush is about as good as you're gonna find for back up...

kumizi

Reaction score
Is that a picture of how you watch the games? Makes sense that you can't see Jones take that horrible angle leading to a td, whiffing completely unblocked on what would have been a 60yd run, ending our season last year...

reddyuta

Reaction score
Rush doesnt have the arm though,its why he didnt get drafted.He has to make pin point passes to make it.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I just don't get the hype with Byron jones he's a borderline starter at best. Takes plays off, lags behind, always seems confused.
He'll be fine. Allow a guy to make a mistake. Sure, he seems to make at least one bad play per game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Is it just my iPad, or are all the Raider skill players built like TANKS?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hitchens is replaceable...you can find LBs anywhere, there are even some still unsigned that I think would be fine here.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just reading through some of these stuff. See a lot of "Hitchens is done" posts. Did not see anything announced about that.

Are some of you just overreacting to the fact that he was down and in obvious pain? Like the announcers, I think the fact that they helped him off the field instead of carting him off is a positive sign.

For my part, it was mostly Scandrick's reaction and the fact they appeared to be doing the ACL check. But I'm just guessing.