Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How did I miss the Hitchens injury??? What happened??

He ran up into the middle of the line and blocking, spun out of it and went to the ground. It's not clear if he twisted the knee or it buckled, although there was no indication that it buckled.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I just don't get the hype with Byron jones he's a borderline starter at best. Takes plays off, lags behind, always seems confused.

I agree, and contrary to what some thing, it's not based on one preseason game.

It doesn't look like he's any better than the last play against GB.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
illegal block in the back on Oakland so they start at the 6

Manuel hand off 3 yards up the middle.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don't get the hype with Byron jones he's a borderline starter at best. Takes plays off, lags behind, always seems confused.

He's a really good player with range who plays multiple positions. I don't get what people don't see with him.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He ran up into the middle of the line and blocking, spun out of it and went to the ground. It's not clear if he twisted the knee or it buckled, although there was no indication that it buckled.

Crap! Dude is so underrated around here

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Here's the problem. This game is a microcosm of problems that have plagued us for the last few years. Dumb penalties, average to poor pass coverage, no pass rush.

This is a good line they are playing. They stuffed them in the run and there can't be any pass rush when good QBs like Carr get rid of the ball quick.

kevm3

Reaction score
LOL at some of the preseason meltdowns here.
We've seen the same thing this preseason that we saw in critical junctures in games last year, aka Byron Jones getting roasted for a huge play... kind of like what happened at Green Bay.