Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Ringside News is reporting that former WWE wrestler Ruby Riott is headed to AEW using the name Ruby SoHo.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ringside News is reporting that former WWE wrestler Ruby Riott is headed to AEW using the name Ruby SoHo.

Good for her. Hopefully she’s more appreciated there for her talents. I have to think she immediately steps in as one of their top female performers.

McMahon’s dumb decisions continue to strengthen AEW.

RaZon

Reaction score
Best of times..

5bdc5a7cedd70.image.jpg

RIP

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of Smackdown it is supposed to be shown tonight at 7:00 Central, and again at 11:00 Central on FS1.

rags

Reaction score
Twitter is reporting that Adam Cole is in a meeting right now with one Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NXT released several talents tonight:

* Bronson Reed

* Bobby Fish

* Leon Ruff

* Tyler Rust

* Jake Atlas

* Mercedes Martinez

* Asher Hale

* Giant Zanjeer

* Zechariah Smith

* Kona Reeves

* Ari Sterling

* Referee Stephon Smith

rags

Reaction score

* Bronson Reed

* Bobby Fish

* Leon Ruff

* Tyler Rust

* Jake Atlas

* Mercedes Martinez

* Asher Hale

* Giant Zanjeer

* Zechariah Smith

* Kona Reeves

* Ari Sterling

* Referee Stephon Smith

Surprised that Reed and Martinez were released.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprised that Reed and Martinez were released.

Reed was definitely a surprise. I had read he was likely getting called up to the main roster. And some of the people released never got a chance to show what they can do.

I can see the reason for some releases but not this many.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

* Bronson Reed

* Bobby Fish

* Leon Ruff

* Tyler Rust

* Jake Atlas

* Mercedes Martinez

* Asher Hale

* Giant Zanjeer

* Zechariah Smith

* Kona Reeves

* Ari Sterling

* Referee Stephon Smith

Bobby Fish got released? I always enjoyed his matches, especially teaming with O'Reilly as reDRagon in RoH.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bobby Fish got released? I always enjoyed his matches, especially teaming with O'Reilly as reDRagon in RoH.

I have to say I was never a fan of his. I didn’t dislike him and appreciated his kickboxing abilities, but he never had much personality and once Undisputed Era ended, I felt it was only a matter of time until he was released.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I have to say I was never a fan of his. I didn’t dislike him and appreciated his kickboxing abilities, but he never had much personality and once Undisputed Era ended, I felt it was only a matter of time until he was released.

I can see the personality part of it. I had read about Undisputed Era thing. That was one of the groups I enjoyed when I watched NXT.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see the personality part of it. I had read about Undisputed Era thing. That was one of the groups I enjoyed when I watched NXT.

They were a great faction, probably the most dominant that has been in NXT. One thing I always felt they should have included in UE was a ‘big guy’. While the members they had were all talented workers, none are really big wrestlers in size. I thought a guy like Dijakovic would have fit in nicely. Certainly better than the Retribution junk he ultimately got stuck with!

DanteEXT

Reaction score
They were a great faction, probably the most dominant that has been in NXT. One thing I always felt they should have included in UE was a ‘big guy’. While the members they had were all talented workers, none are really big wrestlers in size. I thought a guy like Dijakovic would have fit in nicely. Certainly better than the Retribution junk he ultimately got stuck with!

Muscle wouldn't have hurt. Why did they break them up?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Muscle wouldn't have hurt. Why did they break them up?

My understanding is that they just felt the group had run it’s course, and that they could get more mileage out of them individually. Another decision I disagree with.

Now it seems like it’s Cole vs O’Reilly again and again, while Roderick Strong’s new Diamond Mine group has landed with a thud and just released the only other wrestling member.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
My understanding is that they just felt the group had run it’s course, and that they could get more mileage out of them individually. Another decision I disagree with.

Now it seems like it’s Cole vs O’Reilly again and again, while Roderick Strong’s new Diamond Mine group has landed with a thud and just released the only other wrestling member.

Always seem like they break up factions before it really is necessary (if it ever is).