Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I saw on Twitter that Dave Meltzer says that Wyatt was told his release was due to budget cuts. Wyatt had been preparing to return this month.

rags

Reaction score
I went on Twitter this morning and learned that Alexa Bliss has temporarily taken down her Twitter page because some "fans" are blaming her for what happened to Bray Wyatt yesterday.

What is wrong with these people?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New Bella Twins Project In The Works At WWE
WWE appears to have fresh plans for some Bella Twins content after filing for a certain trademark.
BY KAVAN FLAVIUS

Bella-Twins-WWE-1.jpg

WWE is believed to have something in the works for a project related to Nikki and Brie Bella, with reports claiming the company has filed for a Bella Twins trademark.

Per WrestlingNews.co, WWE filed to trademark "Bella Wine Matchups," which will likely be the name of a new show or a segment of content on their YouTube channel. The former WWE superstars have their own brand of wine called Bonita Bonita Wine, so it stands to reason.

https://www.thesportster.com/wwe/wwe-bella-twins-project/

One thing I can guarantee everyone. If they return to the ring, they walk right into a championship match. It's just the way Vince does business.

rags

Reaction score
Not a Cena fan at all. But this is pretty cool.

Don't understand the dislike of Cena, especially after watching this.

When I was at MITB two weeks ago, before the matches got under way, some of the crowd started chanting, "LET'S GO CENA!" Some in the crowd responded, "CENA SUCKS!"

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't understand the dislike of Cena, especially after watching this.

When I was at MITB two weeks ago, before the matches got under way, some of the crowd started chanting, "LET'S GO CENA!" Some in the crowd responded, "CENA SUCKS!"
It's always been 50-50 with him. My dislike comes from the fact he can't wrestle. Talk - yes. Body type - yes. Throw the ball cap into the crowd - yes. He can check all those boxes. The problem is he can't wrestle and his finishing move is extremely over rated.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New Bella Twins Project In The Works At WWE
WWE appears to have fresh plans for some Bella Twins content after filing for a certain trademark.
BY KAVAN FLAVIUS

Bella-Twins-WWE-1.jpg

WWE is believed to have something in the works for a project related to Nikki and Brie Bella, with reports claiming the company has filed for a Bella Twins trademark.

Per WrestlingNews.co, WWE filed to trademark "Bella Wine Matchups," which will likely be the name of a new show or a segment of content on their YouTube channel. The former WWE superstars have their own brand of wine called Bonita Bonita Wine, so it stands to reason.

https://www.thesportster.com/wwe/wwe-bella-twins-project/

One thing I can guarantee everyone. If they return to the ring, they walk right into a championship match. It's just the way Vince does business.

Great. Lose Daniel Bryan but keep these two.
:banghead:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's always been 50-50 with him. My dislike comes from the fact he can't wrestle. Talk - yes. Body type - yes. Throw the ball cap into the crowd - yes. He can check all those boxes. The problem is he can't wrestle and his finishing move is extremely over rated.

My problem was how he was pushed so hard and shoved down our throats. The same problem the majority of people had. And why they could never get buy in for a face Roman Reigns. The fans decide who they like, not Vince.

rags

Reaction score
My problem was how he was pushed so hard and shoved down our throats. The same problem the majority of people had. And why they could never get buy in for a face Roman Reigns. The fans decide who they like, not Vince.

I keep seeing rumors that they're going to turn Reigns back into a face. I don't know how they plan to do that.

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that Adam Cole is set to be a FA after SummerSlam.

rags

Reaction score
Maybe he'll join his GF at AEW, Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just saw on Twitter that Adam Cole is set to be a FA after SummerSlam.
WWE face losing top star Adam Cole with contract running out after SummerSlam as AEW and rivals circle to snap him up

Chisanga Malata
3:23 ET, Aug 2 2021

NINTCHDBPICT000598915230-1.png

WWE are on the brink of losing the services of fan-favourite Adam Cole, it's been claimed.

Last week, reports emerged that the 32-year-old's contract with wrestling's premier promotion is set to expire in 2024.

But according to Wrestling Inc, Cole's deal is set to come to an end after SummerSlam later this month.

They claim the former NXT champion's contract with WWE expired after the Great American Bash last month but was extended after the event.

An excerpt of their report read: "Adam Cole is going to become a free agent this month.

"Cole had been rumoured to have his contract expire in 2024, but Wrestling Inc. has learned that it is expiring this month after SummerSlam.

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/3394970/adam-cole-wwe-contract-expire-summerslam/

tenor.gif

ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!

rags

Reaction score
From Fightful.com and Wrestling Inc:

Ric Flair has been released by the WWE.