Pro Wrestling Updates

RaZon

Reaction score
I really miss CM Punk, curious how the powers that be plan to use him. Would love to see either a feud with Jericho or Omega day one.

What is this deal about Cody retiring?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Latest Betting Odds For CM Punk's First Opponent In AEW Revealed

BetOnline has shared the latest betting odds for CM Punk's first opponent in AEW. Multiple reports suggest that he will soon debut for the company.

BY ALEX HOEGLER
8-18-2021

Punk-bryan-wwe-1.jpg

The wrestling world is waiting in anticipation for CM Punk's arrival in AEW. That's assuming it actually happens, of course.

Last month, it was reported that CM Punk and AEW have a deal in place. Many are speculating that he will debut at this Friday's AEW Rampage special, The Last Dance. It will take place at the United Center in CM Punk's hometown of Chicago, Illinois. Obviously, it's the opportune time for his AEW debut.

BetOnline recently released new betting odds for CM Punk's first opponent in AEW. Darby Allin remains the favorite at -200, followed by Daniel Bryan (who's also reportedly on his way to AEW) at +275. For what it's worth, CM Punk is listed as the favorite for Bryan's first AEW opponent at +175).

https://www.thesportster.com/aew/latest-betting-odds-cm-punk-first-aew-opponent/

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Latest Betting Odds For CM Punk's First Opponent In AEW Revealed

BetOnline has shared the latest betting odds for CM Punk's first opponent in AEW. Multiple reports suggest that he will soon debut for the company.

BY ALEX HOEGLER
8-18-2021

Punk-bryan-wwe-1.jpg

The wrestling world is waiting in anticipation for CM Punk's arrival in AEW. That's assuming it actually happens, of course.

Last month, it was reported that CM Punk and AEW have a deal in place. Many are speculating that he will debut at this Friday's AEW Rampage special, The Last Dance. It will take place at the United Center in CM Punk's hometown of Chicago, Illinois. Obviously, it's the opportune time for his AEW debut.

BetOnline recently released new betting odds for CM Punk's first opponent in AEW. Darby Allin remains the favorite at -200, followed by Daniel Bryan (who's also reportedly on his way to AEW) at +275. For what it's worth, CM Punk is listed as the favorite for Bryan's first AEW opponent at +175).

https://www.thesportster.com/aew/latest-betting-odds-cm-punk-first-aew-opponent/

Right now, All the Excitement in Wrestling is happening in one company. Too bad it’s not one that I watch.
:(

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Decided to pick up Sling TV Orange package to see if it happens this week. Watched AEW last night. Enjoyed it the same way I remember.

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of Smackdown, it is supposed to be shown again tonight at 7:30 Central on FS1.

RaZon

Reaction score
Message to Ric Flair

You had one of the greatest careers in the rasslin' biz we have seen, and you have a bust on that Mountrasslin', BUT......let it go now, it's beginning to get sad. Go home Ric it should be over now. Hmmmmm......hold it, ok ok I guess a manager would work, but stay out of a ring.

How about...

Lou Thesz
Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan..................impact made is the biz, not so much actual ability.
Ric Flair

Mountrasslin'

Duane

Reaction score
Message to Ric Flair

You had one of the greatest careers in the rasslin' biz we have seen, and you have a bust on that Mountrasslin', BUT......let it go now, it's beginning to get sad. Go home Ric it should be over now. Hmmmmm......hold it, ok ok I guess a manager would work, but stay out of a ring.

How about...

Lou Thesz
Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan..................impact made is the biz, not so much actual ability.
Ric Flair

Mountrasslin'
I could see him being good in a general manager role again but I don't care to see him wrestle ever again.

rags

Reaction score
Did you see the parting message Flair left for the WWE? Some saw it as classy, but what else could he say? It's not too smart to throw shade at a company that employs his daughter.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see the parting message Flair left for the WWE? Some saw it as classy, but what else could he say? It's not too smart to throw shade at a company that employs his daughter.

Yeah. Don’t burn bridges.

But I see a lot of older wrestlers like Flair who still feel that they can be involved more. They weren’t ready to be put out to pasture by WWE. And I can’t blame any of them for wanting to earn a living.

rags

Reaction score
Yeah. Don’t burn bridges.

But I see a lot of older wrestlers like Flair who still feel that they can be involved more. They weren’t ready to be put out to pasture by WWE. And I can’t blame any of them for wanting to earn a living.

Flair's 72. I doubt we'll be seeing him in a wrestling capacity again. Maybe as a manager?

Still, it's hard to give up the roar of the crowd.

rags

Reaction score
CM Punk makes an appearance on AEW Rampage tonight.

Yes or no?

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter where AEW Wrestling's Tony Khan has said, "Tonight will be the biggest surprise we have ever delivered".

Who do you think he's talking about? Bray? Brock? Braun? Cole?

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that Sasha Banks is not in Phoenix for tonight's Smackdown, but Bianca Belair is. Their bout tomorrow night may be canceled.

Stay tuned.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Well the rumors are true. CM Punk is in AEW. The crowd in Chicago was crazy about his return.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pretty boring return.

Instantly started badmouthing the people who made him rich.

rags

Reaction score
I thought the Punk segment ran too long. It took up about a third of the show.