Pro Wrestling Updates

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I thought every match leading up to that main event was very good. None better than the opening bout with Lynch and Banks. Those ladies worked their tails off and gave it their all. Like I said, it's just a shame that the only thing anyone will remember was the awful finish.

If you want specific details to save you the time and pain, let me know.

Sure, if you got the time

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, if you got the time

It won't take long.

Rollins couldn't hurt the fiend, hit him with everything he had and couldn't keep him down. Finisher after finisher and even weapons like kendo sticks, nothing could stop him.

So he started getting whatever weapons he could find yo bash him in the head, first a chair, then a ladder on t chair, then finally hitting the ladder and chair with a sledge hammer. This caused the ref to 'stop it'.

They essentially ended the Hell in a Cell match via "referee stoppage". How ridiculous is that in and of itself? The 'most brutal and intimidating of all matches' gets stopped by the ref.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It won't take long.

Rollins couldn't hurt the fiend, hit him with everything he had and couldn't keep him down. Finisher after finisher and even weapons like kendo sticks, nothing could stop him.
How many Stomps did Rollins land....6 or 7? More?

It got to the point where that move is pretty much rendered a non-finishing move any more.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many Stomps did Rollins land....6 or 7? More?

It got to the point where that move is pretty much rendered a non-finishing move any more.

An entire yet he and they will be right back to using it a second a finisher in a week.

It was simply some of the most horrendous booking decisions I have ever seen.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
It won't take long.

So he started getting whatever weapons he could find yo bash him in the head, first a chair, then a ladder on t chair, then finally hitting the ladder and chair with a sledge hammer. This caused the ref to 'stop it'.

They essentially ended the Hell in a Cell match via "referee stoppage". How ridiculous is that in and of itself? The 'most brutal and intimidating of all matches' gets stopped by the ref.

***? A cell is no dq as far as I know. What a stupid finish. I'd be pissed off if I wasted my time watching that. Heck I'm pretty annoyed just reading about it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
***? A cell is no dq as far as I know. What a stupid finish. I'd be pissed off if I wasted my time watching that. Heck I'm pretty annoyed just reading about it.

tenor.gif

cowboyec

Reaction score
the ending was a disgrace to what Hell In A Cell is.
wwe needs to let The Fiend run w/the title and have a build-up with Lesnar....then let The Fiend slay the beast.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the ending was a disgrace to what Hell In A Cell is.
wwe needs to let The Fiend run w/the title and have a build-up with Lesnar....then let The Fiend slay the beast.

I agree, but now they moved him over to Smackdown last night in night one of the draft, so any feud with Rollins now looks to be dead, unless of course they switch he and Brock on Monday night?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several available names weren't selected in last night's draft which makes them 'free agents'. Cesar's is the most notable name that I saw and I'm hoping he goes to NXT to put on great matches there. He's a wrestler, not a talker, and that's what NXT is about, in ring action and great matches, not promos.

timb2

Reaction score
Best thing of the Friday Night Smackdown Draft was Bayley has changed and no longer is a HUGGER and she has turned full Heel and she beat Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Title.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cannot recommend watching NXT on USA more highly. If you're a fan of in-ring action without the other BS, you need to check out this show. They raise the bar each and every single week. The level of matches they're putting together are better than the other show's PPV's.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cannot recommend watching NXT on USA more highly. If you're a fan of in-ring action without the other BS, you need to check out this show. They raise the bar each and every single week. The level of matches they're putting together are better than the other show's PPV's.
Thank you Triple H.

Now if Vince would only turn him loose on Raw.

timb2

Reaction score
Again Friday Night Smackdown.We have to see Roman Reigns not just once but twice. They just had a draft for a full new roster yet Reigns is in 2 matches.....I agree above Vince needs to get out of the way....Also Eric Bischoff is no longer in charge ,they let him go and put in Bruce Pritchard(Brother Love) for creative control on either Raw or Smackdown the other show has Paul Heyman running it..

timb2

Reaction score
Now with Bischoff out I am sure Vince McMahon will take the tag team titles off of Asuka & Kairi Sane. Only minorities to be shown will be GOOF TROOP aka The New Day acting like clowns.......I think I will start watch AEW if this happens.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now with Bischoff out I am sure Vince McMahon will take the tag team titles off of Asuka & Kairi Sane. Only minorities to be shown will be GOOF TROOP aka The New Day acting like clowns.......I think I will start watch AEW if this happens.

No love for The New Day?

giphy.gif

timb2

Reaction score
No love for The New Day?

giphy.gif
That stuff is so annoying!!! Can't they have Big E turn heel and trash the other two. Big E shave his head bald wear sunglasses sucking a lollipop and looking like Sonny King from back in the day and be a hired assassin instead of a Fat Albert cartoon rip off.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always record the rasslin' shows. When the new day come out I hit FF. I haven't watched one of their matches in years. It takes watching Smackdown even less time than ever.

Hmm. Different strokes I guess. I like them as people even more than as wrestlers. I think the group is talented, and they're not the 'same old thing' that too many other feel like. But I guess they're not for everyone.