CFZ Put the blame where it most belongs

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree. Jerry desperately wants to win.

He just doesn't know how to do it.
All he has to do is look at the winning owners of the last 26 SBs. They all wanted to win bad enough to hire a GM who is talented enough to hire an excellent coach and build a roster that wins in the playoffs.

Jerry doesn’t want to win bad enough. It’s truly that simple.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I disagree. Jerry desperately wants to win.

He just doesn't know how to do it.
I disagree.

He knows how to do it. He doesnt want to do it because it means admitting his failure.

There is no FO salary cap. Jerry could put together the best coaching staff, scouting department, and hire the greatest GM there is if he wanted to. He doesnt. It means relinquishing control. Which he will never do.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
There is no FO salary cap. Jerry could put together the best coaching staff, scouting department, and hire the greatest GM there is if he wanted to. He doesnt. It means relinquishing control. Which he will never do.

That's because he values recognition over winning. That's what this is all about. The teams that won in the 90's were recognized as Jimmy Johnsons brains and ability. Jerry was just the money. His ego can't accept that.

kskboys

Reaction score
I disagree.

He knows how to do it. He doesnt want to do it because it means admitting his failure.

People who just proclaim that "Jerry wants to win more than anything" are not thinking this through. They are ignoring a ton of data to do so.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I blame Ksk for NT begging, and Bob for Jerry hating.
these questions are messing up Jerry's total world domination plan and he can't think with all this negativity..

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I’m not here to defend Dak. He was just flat awful Sun night and deserves a ton of criticism. Kellen Moore? Looked like a middle school coach in his first game. The WRs looked like guys that couldn’t get any separation. Cedee Lamb had 2 receptions on 11 targets. Terrance Steele couldn’t remember a snap count. The defense gave up 6 yards per rush. And on and on…

Those players looked as unprepared as they were in January vs the niners. That has to be on Mike McCarthy. When a team looks completely out of sync and unprepared, look first at the head coach and his assistants. Tampa Bay players said after the game that the Cowboys offensive scheme is easy to defend.

Lots of blame to go around. The players and coaches stunk it up and deserve their fair share of responsibility.

But folks…the blame for the lousy pitiful performance and pathetic state of this entire team we saw Sunday lays firmly at the feet of Jerry and his giggly sidekick son. The horrific smell coming out of AT&T originated from those two.

And what makes me a lot angrier than the players’ and coaches’ sorry performance is the continuing lousy performance of the guys who have THE most power in this organization. And unless I missed it, have taken ZERO responsibility for their failures.

Hearing SJ throw Cedee Lamb under the bus angers me not because Lamb didn’t deserve criticism. It was not hearing the Jones boys take any responsibility for their failure to once again put together a strong roster.

Get mad at Dak, and Cedee and Steele and McCarthy and Kellen if you choose. They deserve it. But get madder at the clowns who never take any personal responsibility for their failures and mistakes. That’s where the lions share of the blame belongs. They want all the credit and zero blame.

:clap:

kskboys

Reaction score
The blame goes most on KM and Dak
Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing n a miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackrain

Reaction score
I’m not here to defend Dak. He was just flat awful Sun night and deserves a ton of criticism. Kellen Moore? Looked like a middle school coach in his first game. The WRs looked like guys that couldn’t get any separation. Cedee Lamb had 2 receptions on 11 targets. Terrance Steele couldn’t remember a snap count. The defense gave up 6 yards per rush. And on and on…

Those players looked as unprepared as they were in January vs the niners. That has to be on Mike McCarthy. When a team looks completely out of sync and unprepared, look first at the head coach and his assistants. Tampa Bay players said after the game that the Cowboys offensive scheme is easy to defend.

Lots of blame to go around. The players and coaches stunk it up and deserve their fair share of responsibility.

But folks…the blame for the lousy pitiful performance and pathetic state of this entire team we saw Sunday lays firmly at the feet of Jerry and his giggly sidekick son. The horrific smell coming out of AT&T originated from those two.

And what makes me a lot angrier than the players’ and coaches’ sorry performance is the continuing lousy performance of the guys who have THE most power in this organization. And unless I missed it, have taken ZERO responsibility for their failures.

Hearing SJ throw Cedee Lamb under the bus angers me not because Lamb didn’t deserve criticism. It was not hearing the Jones boys take any responsibility for their failure to once again put together a strong roster.

Get mad at Dak, and Cedee and Steele and McCarthy and Kellen if you choose. They deserve it. But get madder at the clowns who never take any personal responsibility for their failures and mistakes. That’s where the lions share of the blame belongs. They want all the credit and zero blame.

Bullet you are spot on with everything you post.
I will go on record as saying reading your post is about the only thing I look forward to as a Cowboys fan at this point

The rest of my Cowboys fanhood experience at this point makes me feel like a guy hitting himself in the head with a hammer cuz it feels so good when he stops

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You guys want to know where the blame belongs? Truly?

On US. The fans. For thinking something would be different and for supporting these clowns. Thats where the blame belongs.

I'll always be a fan of Dallas, but my life does not revolve around them like it did when I was younger. I no longer go into a day or two of grief after a loss. I just know not to expect much anymore. I haven't bought a piece of Cowboys merchandise in probably five years.

I don't blame fans for supporting the team though. I don't blame Lions fans or Browns fans for keeping that hope alive each and every year.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the biggest scam the owner has ever played on fans is selling jerseys with players' names on them. Lmao, Look I'm Roger Staubach. I'm so and so. lmao...heck yeah, I'll pay a couple hundred dollars for a shirt to pretend I'm a player. lol. oh yeah, I have to have some jordan shoes because, you know, it makes me play like him when I'm on the court.
Hum, wonder why no NBA team hasn't found me yet. I have the shoes and the number 23 shirt. lmao rothf.

ESisback

Reaction score

Just like my favorite baseball team—the Pittsburgh Pirates. The kids have NO idea. At one time, the Pirates were one of THE baseball teams—World Series wins, great players, great games, etc., etc. But now? Perennial Poop, because of ownership. The Nuttings…baseball’s equivalent of the Jones Boys.