QB Paxton Lynch

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't necessarily root to lose or want us to tank. I just hate finishing around .500.

I subscribe to Jerry West's thinking from when he was a GM in the NBA. He said barely making or missing the playoffs every year hurts the franchise. You aren't really good enough to compete and you aren't bad enough to get the impact players that can make you better.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

I'm very hopeful we see some more slides of these top tier QBs come combine/pro day similar to Carr, Bridgewater, Manziel and Geno Smith. I like Goff a lot and hope either he or Ramsey find their way on to the Cowboys. I honestly haven't watched much of Lynch so can't form an opinion outside of what I've read.

KDM256

Reaction score
First round pick, I want us to go after Paxton Lynch... His measurements are too good to pass up and with the right coaching, he could very well excel at being the QB for Dallas in the future. 6'7 with solid footwork who can make all the NFL throws....sign me up!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
First round pick, I want us to go after Paxton Lynch... His measurements are too good to pass up and with the right coaching, he could very well excel at being the QB for Dallas in the future. 6'7 with solid footwork who can make all the NFL throws....sign me up!

He's likely going Top 5. We won't have a shot at him unfortunately.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am going against the grain here. Personally, I am not hot for Lynch. If the team has him high on their board and he's the BPA at their pick, sure.

But I am always a bit hesitant on players, especially QBs, who come out of nowhere and rocket up the draft boards into the first round.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Ask the mods for an edit

Guess what?

giphy.gif

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Paxton Lynch currently has 5 TD passes. On 6 passing attempts. with 11 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Not sure what's more impressive: that stat line, or how awful SMU's defense is.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
6 TD's now with 200 yards passing. 8 min left in the first half.