"Period Point Blank" Expect The Trade To Happen Today

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasEast;2015749 said:
Oh, forget about all that ancient Brandon Everage nonsense. Instead, let's hear all about your personal love of kickers. Now THAT'S entertainment! :laugh1:
My only love of them is when they get creamed. 3 of my favorite moments in Cowboys History are Larry Allen making Cortez mess himself, Roy pig nosing the Commanders Punter, and every roughing the kicker penalty I've ever seen.

ndanger

Reaction score
DallasEast;2015749 said:
Oh, forget about all that ancient Brandon Everage nonsense. Instead, let's hear all about your personal love of kickers. Now THAT'S entertainment! :laugh1:

I am sure Hos. has inner struggles ,even with Nick Folks success. His love for the Cowboys is stronger than his hate for the kickers on the outside, you have to believe there is turmoil brewing on the inside.:)

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hostile;2015757 said:
My only love of them is when they get creamed. 3 of my favorite moments in Cowboys History are Larry Allen making Cortez mess himself, Roy pig nosing the Commanders Punter, and every roughing the kicker penalty I've ever seen.

bah you have had a man crush on Folk for well over a year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ndanger;2015758 said:
I am sure Hos. has inner struggles ,even with Nick Folks success. His love for the Cowboys is stronger than his hate for the kickers on the outside, you have to believe there is turmoil brewing on the inside.:)
Thank you Nick. This will make my counselor have a new direction for the therapy. The shock treatments don't seem to be working.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2015761 said:
bah you have had a man crush on Folk for well over a year.
I just threw up in my mouth.

I will say this about him...I already like him better than any kicker we have ever had here. So he is at least at the top of the hate pile.

ndanger

Reaction score
Hostile;2015757 said:

Everyone talks about Parcells affect on a kickers psyche, but I am surprised Cortez ever made a kick again after that. Where do you hide from Larry Allen?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hostile;2015768 said:

I will say this about him...I already like him better than any kicker we have ever had here. So he is at least at the top of the hate pile.

Then why do you have this picture on your desk?

kickers.jpg

nothing gets your day going like a sweaty kicker eh? :thumbup:

ndanger

Reaction score
Hostile;2015768 said:

This you must embrace Hos. Remember you are the Father of embrace the hate.C'mon you can do it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2015779 said:

kickers.jpg

Right next to the bomb makings.

ndanger

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2015779 said:

kickers.jpg

I would put my life savings and any future inheritance that no such picture exists at anytime within a certain radius of Hos.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2015757 said:
:laugh2: :bow:

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2015727 said:
I am against Pac, but I was all for going after Eric Wright. I think the difference in opinion for most would be the 'video evidence' that Pacman can play at a high level in the NFL.

Wright had potential, Pacman has already proven his worth in the NFL.

I agree on all points.

I'm guessing you'd agree with this too:

With respect to performance in the NFL - Wright had potential, Adam Jones has proven ability.

With respect to self-destructive behavior resulting in prolonged NFL suspension - Wright had potential, Adam Jones has proven ability.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins;2015756 said:
I really dont think hes that stupid. He was on the honor roll at WVU and he did that coming out of the school systems at college park. He talks like he does with the double negatives and whatnot because of where he grew up.

He just has a short fuse and has no self control when hes pissed. You may have had a friend like that; i have actually had a few. just look at his rap sheet. Its bar brawl, bar brawl, arguing with woman, arguing with woman, charge at a cop.

Now granted those are stupid actions but anger does that to people.
That guy??? Adam Jones??? Was on the honor roll???

I have to sit down.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ndanger;2015758 said:
:laugh2:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Pacman was the POSTER boy of the thugs of the NFL. That and getting arrested more then anyone else (probably twice as many times as the #2 guy) meant that Goodell had to come down harder on him then anyone else.
Of course going to a strip club the NIGHT BEFORE talking to him might have something to do with it to.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My sources tell me it happens today, but keep in mind, I have no sources.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ndanger;2015794 said:
Your slowly coming around, not one mention of body parts and shrapnel.:bow:
Maybe the shock therapy works better than I think it does.