Raise your hand if you owe the FO an apology

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What you do is much worse. At least they are discussing the team while you are just upset at other people’s opinions because they are negative. I would rather a hostile Eagles fan be on the board than someone like you whose main objective in posting is to get others to shut up. You are too immature to be on a message board.
Good. It's working.

ESisback

Reaction score
Are you guys for real?
A couple of garbage signings?
Give me a break

No, no, by all means, keep on whining! Crying and complaining nonstop about everything is WAY more productive! Fun too, the reason we're all here!

visionary

Reaction score
No, no, by all means, keep on whining! Crying and complaining nonstop about everything is WAY more productive! Fun too, the reason we're all here!

No less "productive" than being a rah rah homer of an incompetent FO

Reminds me of Stuart Smiley of SNL fame

jjktkk

Reaction score
Exactly

jjktkk in 2017 off season

Cowboys signed him?
I don't know anything about him but who cares
Get the pitchforks and crucify people saying it's a bad signing
Blind homers unite !!

:lmao::facepalm:
But I manned up and admitted the Carroll signing was awful. You should try it sometime.

jjktkk

Reaction score
No less "productive" than being a rah rah homer of an incompetent FO

Reminds me of Stuart Smiley of SNL fame
I love the homer burn, like being a fan of a team is a bad thing. LOL, do you actually believe your daily regurgitation of the Cowboy's ownership and FO's incompetence is enlightening anyone?

jjktkk

Reaction score
Well, you see, for me it's more than entertainment -- it's a passion. I could accuse you of not really being a fan but you'd rather complain about those who express themselves contrary to your agenda. Get over yourself and re-enter the world of those fans you don't really know but feel compelled to judge anyhow.
There's actually a fine balance imo. I can see the OP coming off as maybe being too giddy with these FA signings so far this year. I actually like what they've done so far, but I understand this current regime has no credibility as far making sound and prudent personnel decisions, and I get that. And I know I'm just as passionate about the Cowboys as you and others are on here. For me I know how this franchise has been average for over twenty years. and I don't need a reminder from the 'Debbie downers' on here about the Jerry Jones run Cowboys. This doesn't apply to you, because you do have that balance, but when a Cowboys fan on here does nothing but CRITICIZE this team, its hard not to judge them.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I owe them jack ****

They have messed up at every damn turn letting BP go, hiring Wade, allowing JG to sabotage him, wasting Romo, Witten, Ware and Dez’s careers. Sitting back drafting Special Teams players. Not allowing Romo to compete for his job, and the Dez mess they’ve created with Scott and others. I’m sorry but I owe them nothing. Bunch of losers IMO

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Be the first to say yes, I owe them one.Think frustration got the best of us ...........It's not how you start, how you finish. So to Stephen, Jerry, and McClay .........job well done.

Is Garrett still the head coach ???
Then they owe us all fans an apology !!!

:banghead:

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Be the first to say yes, I owe them one.Think frustration got the best of us ...........It's not how you start, how you finish. So to Stephen, Jerry, and McClay .........job well done.
20 years and counting of mediocrity.......they sign a decent WR with possible injury issues and some back-ups and you owe them? - dayum that bar has gotten real low.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So when we made coaches look silly 2013 with two rookies and suspect defense and we did better than the rams, we we're lucky or it was an anomaly?

The 2013 Cowboys went 8-8 and missed the playoffs. The 2013 Rams went 7-9.

Booyeah! Great job, Cowboys! :muttley:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
sure since 1980 but i wasn't born here so don't blame me, Im from NY and a Cowboys fan..Ive lived here since 1980., my parents weren't happy..:)

Patience sure , don't have to be competly satisfied or dissatisfied but you sure need to be more realistic,

for one stop looking back and sighting 22 years of this and that, realiticly you look back maybe 5 years and see what the current coaches and crop of players are doing, hows the drafting, etc etc..its not even close to business as usual from the 2000s when this got really off the rails, no doubt some of the dumbest moves and coaching staffs weve ever had..it was horrible. it was tough to live through..

the last 5 years they have changed a lot in the way they handle vets, FA, and the draft...they have a more solid direction or a identity if you will..theres a lot more to look forward too IMO..last season was a shock and disappointment and we heard all the BS about Dak and Dez and witten and this and that and so much negativity you'd think this site was full of Eagles fans.. Be disappointed but the all in Haters who claim to be fans but are not happy with one thing about this team and keep harping on the same crud day after day and not even giving the off season a chance to start playing this year before its doom and gloom and some saying if they don't do this or that they are taking 2018 off..Seriously that not fan..trust me im about as amped up high and low and upset game to game and play to play as the rest..however again be realistic, stop the complaining and somehow they know all this offseason is bust already..give it a DANG Chance!! those fans say the ones TRYING to offer a voice of reason and some positive posts here or there we are somehow drinking the Koolaid and bowing down to the FO.. heck no we aren't ,

I for one am not all on board with every move and think they can do NO wrong BUT i handle it different..Ill always be a fan and i can simply boycott buying game day tickets, food or beer etc I also stopped buying Garb like Jerseys etc.I did also wish the entire staff was fired and anew one in place, it didnt happen, no need to keep mentioning it, Jerry still in the media flapping his gums and being below avg GM, wish that would change but it hasn't, again no reason to constantly bring it and the failures since our last SB..Each year IMO is uniquely different and its not always the same reason we didnt get further.last year had many outside forces that killed us..

However i do not ever miss a minute of a game and follow the cowboys year round, its an addiction/Passion/Lifestyle. when i see they deserve that EXTRA support ill buy in, at this point all i can do is support the team, the Star and what it represents, not always good but give some of this negativity a break until the season starts and we can pick apart actual game day play....until we are eliminated from playoff contention, lets give this some chance to work..

I'm normally not one to complain unless it's something that cries out for change in the worst way. For a while there, it really appeared as though nothing would be forthcoming in terms of adding vet FAs to correct our backup OL, LB and WR deficiencies.

Thank goodness, they appeared to finally have had an epiphany about what to do as an alternative to remaining dormant, despite FA players being available in past years.

Let's hope this newfound attention to work it to advantage continues. The last thing any NFL FO needs is to be afraid of change. Things dp look better now. Great to see the Cowboys' organization rise to the occasion when they needed to so badly. :)

Last edited:

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I wasn't excited last week, when all the free agents were being overpaid. I'm not excited this week about the depth signings the Cowboys made (for players who are STILL overpaid.) I don't get excited in free agency because if the Cowboys DO sign a big name, it automatically means they overpaid. If they don't, then it means there are holes still needing to be filled. So, that is why I focus on the draft.

I don't think ANY of the players signed will alter the Cowboys plans for the draft in any way.

this is a solid reply. kudos. I think one or two signings could have, but they would have been over paying, but thats the Cowboys fault, not a players.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
And who's responsible for coaching right?

Yes I get that they are all in one but I believe that they have done a good job in the area of talent acquisition. It’s a shame Will McClay and his department has to be lumped in with the GM, his son and the coaches. But again I get.

Last edited: