Raise your hand if you owe the FO an apology

ESisback

Reaction score
this is laughable. They lost a very good LB, replaced a very good FB with average one, signed two offensive line who are average at best, and two average WR. What would anyone be apologizing for. Not one of those signing even remotely concern the eagles.
Don't bet too much on that.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
this is laughable. They lost a very good LB, replaced a very good FB with average one, signed two offensive line who are average at best, and two average WR. What would anyone be apologizing for. Not one of those signing even remotely concern the eagles.

Who was the very good lb we lost? No way that's Hitchens.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
in all fairness...the Rams dismantled many teams last year and made opposing coaching staffs look silly.So while I feel your anguish and dismay...at some point you just have to tip your hat to the other team and coaches for kicking your butt. We got beat and the difference wasn't coaching...it was a decisive arse kicking in the second half. We can always be better,but that wasn't on the staff. We simply lacked the horses.

Horse hockey.

Hadenough

Reaction score
in all fairness...the Rams dismantled many teams last year and made opposing coaching staffs look silly.So while I feel your anguish and dismay...at some point you just have to tip your hat to the other team and coaches for kicking your butt. We got beat and the difference wasn't coaching...it was a decisive arse kicking in the second half. We can always be better,but that wasn't on the staff. We simply lacked the horses.
We had the lead and the Rams reeling until a fumble. I think we were leading halftime too. The difference was the coaching didnt make any adjustments thinking the Rams are gonna do the same stuff in the second half. The Rams adjusted to what we were doing and Garrett was paralyzed with fear to try anything different with out looking at film. And the rest is history! The Dallas Cowboys have lost more games in the last 10 years due to coaching then lack of talent.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I haven't said a single word about the off-season because I know how it has gone the last few years, but if someone wants to complain about this team then they have about twenty years worth of pent up aggression that supports their doubt. Until Jerry and Stephen at least get this team to an NFC Championship game then I say no apologies necessary.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You know how it goes. People complain about guys like Hitchens, Carr etc. while they are here. They leave and are immediate super stars around here

Similarly, people complain about how awful a guy is then think we can trade him for a high draft pick. :muttley:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not a hand shall be lifted in the realm of castle MELON!
( Ya- know? These ol' boys are in charge& riding herd on their +6 BILLION dollar BABY! La-La,La,Ta da'( ode to ALICE COOPER !
Lest we fergito_Oo_Oo_O)
:bow::bow::bow:

There are requisites/ failsafes in place! ,,,2018 is popping perimeter Defense Zone 3
Off ,,,er,,,only thru force of necessity ,mind you!,,,but still:cool:

:starspin:YEA- JERRY:starspin:
:bow::thumbup::bow:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sometimes guys its better to just admit we weren't good enough last year,and move on. The Rams and others took advantage of the offense not being at its peak...the defense was left holding the bag if you will. I don't care how good any team is...you cant move the chains..your defense is gonna have a LONG LONG day and never get off the field. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. Its time we admit we lack the tools on offense. Namely at WR and YES...TE. One good thing is we appear to be fixing the oline. That helps immensely.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stop bellyaching guys. Admit we were not talented enough and at full strength on the entire team. Suspensions,and yes coaching could have been some better..and the players we had just were not good enough. We are fixing the hogs up front...CHECK...Receivers are a work in progress....and yet to be determined draftwise.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you Jimmy Stewart or somethin? lol..

Col Potter

WgDge.gif

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
We had the lead and the Rams reeling until a fumble. I think we were leading halftime too. The difference was the coaching didnt make any adjustments thinking the Rams are gonna do the same stuff in the second half. The Rams adjusted to what we were doing and Garrett was paralyzed with fear to try anything different with out looking at film. And the rest is history! The Dallas Cowboys have lost more games in the last 10 years due to coaching then lack of talent.

You act like the team is just huddled around Garrett for the entire halftime when in reality it's the coordinators that are going over things with the players. Yes Garrett will say something and talk for about a minute but then it's the coordinators going over stuff with their units.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
For what? All these years of bungling contracts, ruining the careers of guys like Ware and Romo? I owe them nothing...

I would like a 100 times. They stepped up in FA fine. I hope the draft goes well. Still the same crappy coaching staff.

ESisback

Reaction score
You act like the team is just huddled around Garrett for the entire halftime when in reality it's the coordinators that are going over things with the players. Yes Garrett will say something and talk for about a minute but then it's the coordinators going over stuff with their units.
Yep, like most teams.