Raise your hand if you owe the FO an apology

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There wasn’t rules until Kurt Russel and his friends came to Tombstone and decided to make life difficult.
Anywhere Kurt Russell goes... I follow!
I have to admit, I'm a nerdy, geeky fanboy of him. I desperately want to work with him, but feel I would come off awkward and creepy, should we meet.
Of course, I'd be the same way in front of Joel Hodgson, or Michael J. Nelson...

kskboys

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm a nerdy, geeky fanboy of him. I desperately want to work with him, but feel I would come off awkward and creepy, should we meet.
Of course, I'd be the same way in front of Joel Hodgson, or Michael J. Nelson...
Kurt Russel also could've been a pro athlete. Same w/ Charlie Pride.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I thought you were in the adult film buisne.....OHHH.

I hear Sam Elliot’s voice has been that manly since the age of 7.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Now I want to watch The Big Lebowski...
Actually I want to watch Cobra.

Yes, that one with Sylvester Stallone with a match in his mouth, like that's cool.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
But, you see, I'm not consistently unhappy. I'm pretty cool, most of the time.
You should read my stuff sometimes, instead of making assumptions.
I can vouch for tha. In the old days, bloke, I was the coolest at the Bowl Yaqui lanes. The chicks swooned. Corso joined me one night and we spontaneously broke into song and sang the American songbook of bowling ballads (topped by "Oklahoma!" for no other reason tha he likes the tune.) Well, now he is king at the Bowl Yaqui. I stay away, plotting me comeback.

His writing is a mixture of comedy, history, creole strata with a plot that keeps you reading. The lad is talented. If I can scare his agent away, I will be his svengali.