Twitter: Randy Gregory eligible to return to practice this week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Easy. B/c Mayowa gets tossed around like a rag doll every other play.

Who's to say Gregory won't get tossed around after missing practically the entire season? He's had trouble putting on weight. Mayowa shows just how much we dropped the ball at helping our pass rush which may end up being our undoing in the playoffs. We're desperate which may force us to throw Gregory out there but he's not going to provide what we need. The Cowboys might want to put Gregory on DLaw's diet because he's certainly packed on the pounds. He's moving around like Fat Albert...hey hey hey!

Last edited:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He knows that just the same way many on here think they know everything just as well....:eek:....

well his livelihood requires him in the building talking to people everyday so I am assuming he was told this? Not sure.

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
I'm pulling for Gregory more than for his pass rush.

This isn't a story like Ricky Williams who just wanted to smoke no matter what. Those who haven't lived with a family member dealing with depression and anxiety just can't relate at all. Whether it's alcohol or sex or drugs, it's self-medication; they don't just "not care about football" or have no self-discipline. It's no different than when people are driven to suicide, in which case they aren't thinking about who will be hurt or that they may feel differently in an hour. I've heard suicide survivors say they were so depressed that they couldn't think about the next 30 seconds.

Gregory sounds like he has a real issue. It's not a guy feeling nervous and trying to calm down with a toke; anxiety can be debilitating to where one thinks he's having a heart attack, and it can be depressing to the point one thinks death may be a better answer.

I'd love to see this kid out on the football field, smiling.
This is also what i am thinking

Daillest88

Reaction score
HA! So Fisher listened to The Break and calls that his source. Eatman, Broaddus,Eagleton all said he stands a good change of playing this year. If another suspension is on the horizon, the appeals process could go in the off-season.

Lawrence back at LDE Gregory at RDE Crawford and Collins in the middle as the main starters.. YES!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I've found out over the years that when the DC.com guys make a strong statement like that you can take it to the bank.

If Eatman said he is playing then he is playing.

just for fun, broaddus said he believes from talking to people that kellen moore will be on our coaching staff next year.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
nick eatman said on the break today that he will play. Said he will be under appeal and will play this year.

no idea how he could know that.
It's good to see you consistently posting again

don't ever leave

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Go get him... he's the quarterback!

maxresdefault.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's playing this year boys.

Eatman said that there was a report of a 3rd violation but no punishment has been handed out and if it does get handed out he can appeal it and the appeal process will take the entire offseason most likely.

Broads also said that he has been working out for awhile now and he should be able to hit the ground running.

Regardless it's a month before the playoffs.. He'll basically get an entire training camps amount of time.