News: Randy Gregory Suspended Four Games

CCBoy

Reaction score
Heck, the bottom just dropped out of the defensive side of investments. The team has to sign a veteran defensive end now...hope for a future rehab to return.

The team still needs two DT's...a #1 and a #3.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Heck, the bottom just dropped out of the defensive side of investments. The team has to sign a veteran defensive end now...hope for a future rehab to return.

The team still needs two DT's...a #1 and a #3.

I wouldnt say that. We still have Lawrence who should be a 10 sack guy. Gregory hurts, but he didnt even have a sack last year

CCBoy

Reaction score
Does this Hommie weed sucker realize the market for a top notched pass rusher will hit $18,000,000 this season and he is back playing with tinker toys and waiting at Mickey D's.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Being a Nebraska fan, I made mention of this back when he was drafted. His smoking isn't just a recreational thing he does once in a while. It is a real habit that he had issues with in college as well.

I would go as far to say that if he was anyone but who he was, an All American and looked to be a lock 1st round pick, he would have been kicked off his team in college long before he finally left.

Kid needs help. Otherwise he's gonna end up like Justin Blackmon.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Whats surprising me is that people are still campaigning for Spence after this

Spence seems to have cleaned his act up with ecstasy.. He got help and seems like he turned it around. WR Chris Carter of a while back was worth the risk. Denver's SB hero Vonn Miller had a weed problem.

You ain't winning in the NFL with choirboys.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Spence seems to have cleaned his act up with ecstasy.. He got help and seems like he turned it around. WR Chris Carter of a while back was worth the risk. Denver's SB hero Vonn Miller had a weed problem.

You ain't winning in the NFL with choirboys.

Dallas isn't another criminal Cincinnati...period.

lkelly

Reaction score
Look at the bright side. He'll collect the same number of sacks sitting at home doing whatever it is he does (probably a rhetorical question) and his roster spot will be taken up by someone who MIGHT get to the quarterback.

Still fondly remembering the preseason cheese eating as he beat some out-of-the-league offensive tackles in the second halves of games.

"Three first rounders in one draft! All hail Jerry!"

Just pretend they signed him to a free agent deal after the draft and they picked Collins in the second. It will make you feel better.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
5066323381_83b87bc817_z.jpg

bkeavs

Reaction score
While people are up in arms about his being suspended for breaking the rule and rule of law blah blah blah, it's still a stupid rule.

It seems very obvious that he has, if nothing else, an anxiety disorder.

I use heroin for my anxiety. It's better for my lungs

Everson24

Reaction score
It's a safe bet to assume nearly 80% of the NFL players use drugs.... funny how less than 5% get caught.

Yeah how does a guy like James Harrison never get caught? Everyone knows he is juiced out of his mind but he never fails a test. We must draft and sign some really stupid players.