Ranking teams that would trade for Cowboys QB Dak Prescott

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You are out of your mind. That man right now, is taking the money. His confidence in himself is shattered. No way he’s declining a big money extension
Work a little harder on those reading comprehension skills, champ. Who knows, you may end up responding to what was actually said?

JBS

Reaction score
Work a little harder on those reading comprehension skills, champ. Who knows, you may end up responding to what was actually said?
Not sure what you don’t understand. Any trade comes with an extension. Nobody trading for him without signing him. Hence, he isn’t turning down a trade. But I thought I was talking to someone who knew something. That’s my fault. Maybe work hard on knowing the actual sport before getting involved in discussions you aren’t knowledgeable in.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If Lance shows something in camp, you absolutely have to look at getting Dak to waive his no trade clause. I think Atlanta would make the most sense.
Jerry will have already offered Dak an extension long before then.

Bing

Reaction score
It’s not a reach to think the issue is the franchise, the environment the plays occur in, not the signal caller. Mental fortitude and toughness trickle down through an organization from the highest levels. Prescott’s done nothing but steward league-leading offenses whenever he’s been healthy, though they certainly haven’t been league-leading in the postseason. Teams would have every reason to believe that like Stafford, a change of scenery could take Prescott from statistical winner to actual champion. NOTE: Dak has a no trade clause but he may want to escape.

12 teams, ranking which ones make the most sense.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/ranking-teams-that-would-trade-for-cowboys-qb-dak-prescott/?

1. Atlanta Falcons​

The Falcons have a ton of young weapons and a competent enough defense that they are just waiting for the right head-coach QB scenario to come to town. If Bill Belichick gets the gig like it appears, they’d absolutely pony up the price tag of two first-round picks to acquire Prescott and hit the ground running.
Atlanta hired their new coach a week or so ago. Its Raheem Morris who is a dumpster fire in himself so Dak is not going to want any part of that.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Hey It Beats The hell out of fans trying to come off as GM's, That's much more absurd and comical

That's like watching a dog trying to catch his tail, It old but still funny as hell.

Instead of being patient, and letting the F.O do it's business, Fans constantly yell for Dallas to just Blow it all to hell, So we can get the Coaches and Players THEY like.

Like I said " Dog Chasing his Tail" CLASSIC !
"patient" ??

I think we have ALL been very patient.

kskboys

Reaction score
If we did that and won 3 games next season, it would be way more satisfying than just running it back with the same team to me. At least we're trying something else than what clearly doesn't work.
N we get rewarded w/ a top 5 draft pick!!!!

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak is not going anywhere or taking a trade. He's super content where he is. Paid greatly, not held accountable, America's team, sponsorships etc
Nailed it, despite being on the most popular and rich franchise in all of sports there's almost no accountability thanks to Jerry and Stephen.

It's ironic that a young Dak used social media to once say he was done with Romo after a frustrating playoff loss. I wonder if Dak would be done with Dak by now if he were not Dak? He has to see the hypocrisy but just laughs all the way to the bank.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
just keep him and keep supporting Jerry's stupid decisions. High-five Jerry and tell him how great he is. Don't try to get better because you're scared. "oh we might not win but 4 games, and we'd miss out on losing in the playoffs or the regular season. "who could we get to choke like him?"

Kwyn

Reaction score
perfect post. Danny White is HATED by some of these Dak lovers . Then when all else fails they want to compare stats as if a QB stats in 1981 can any way be compared to now. Danny White did more for the Cowboys than Dak has done.
Who hates Danny White? I can’t recall seeing that comment before.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
every team in the CFL, XFL, and league, he's just dak good, but you have to have the best team in the league or the history of the league to win it all with him. So, it could happen.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Not sure what you don’t understand. Any trade comes with an extension. Nobody trading for him without signing him. Hence, he isn’t turning down a trade. But I thought I was talking to someone who knew something. That’s my fault. Maybe work hard on knowing the actual sport before getting involved in discussions you aren’t knowledgeable in.
Cast all the aspirations you want. Dak Prescott is not going to agree to a trade until after he signs a deal for north of $55 million per year. Extension in hand he might, might, allow himself to be traded, but he’ll say to what team and for what in trade. Dak owns Jerry Jones just like Jerry Jones owns you.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s not a reach to think the issue is the franchise, the environment the plays occur in, not the signal caller. Mental fortitude and toughness trickle down through an organization from the highest levels. Prescott’s done nothing but steward league-leading offenses whenever he’s been healthy, though they certainly haven’t been league-leading in the postseason. Teams would have every reason to believe that like Stafford, a change of scenery could take Prescott from statistical winner to actual champion. NOTE: Dak has a no trade clause but he may want to escape.

12 teams, ranking which ones make the most sense.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/ranking-teams-that-would-trade-for-cowboys-qb-dak-prescott/?

1. Atlanta Falcons​

The Falcons have a ton of young weapons and a competent enough defense that they are just waiting for the right head-coach QB scenario to come to town. If Bill Belichick gets the gig like it appears, they’d absolutely pony up the price tag of two first-round picks to acquire Prescott and hit the ground running.
This article is a fantasy island at best scenario.
No one would trade with his price tag for Prestrash...............And I mean no one!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry will have already offered Dak an extension long before then.
You say that with the most simplicity.............Can I ask how he is going to sell it to the players in the locker room and the fans?
There is major silence in the air don't be surprised by March if you hear something that might make the fans smile............. :cool:
Don't underestimate the seriousness of a Dak extension and the price to be paid with one?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
There isn't team in the league that would trade for Dak. Get real. Nobody wants a downside of his career QB that can't get over the hump in the playoffs (worst all time record as a starter with minimum 5 starts), and who also has a bad contract now and wants another even worse contract.

JBS

Reaction score
Cast all the aspirations you want. Dak Prescott is not going to agree to a trade until after he signs a deal for north of $55 million per year. Extension in hand he might, might, allow himself to be traded, but he’ll say to what team and for what in trade. Dak owns Jerry Jones just like Jerry Jones owns you.
Ok. And what exactly are you saying here that is in contrast to what I said? Absolutely nothing. Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion.