Ranking teams that would trade for Cowboys QB Dak Prescott

RonWashington

Reaction score
Could Dallas get a 2 from Dak ship hm to Seattle . He’s an upgrade over Geno. The 49ers would LOVE that and Dallas could move forward. Is a 2 way too optimistic ?

Motorola

Reaction score
I fell ill that Saturday before the game, and it continued the week following. Was just trying to get back to normal - thus reviewing the sports pundits reviews on TV and radio was not top of mind. (I had been ignoring them all season anyway - even skipping the links and threads that CZers posted in this forum. )
I was so checked out, I didn't even pull up the radio app to listen to "The Fan" or " The Ticket" through the Audacy App (I live in Metro Atlanta) the days following the "Annihilation at AT&T".
What I should have expressed in my post is I don’t see Prescott as one to bail out on the Cowboys to try and succeed with another team - despite the mounting criticism he's not the quarterback that can get it done with Dallas.
Besides - as long as the Owner-GM is in his corner - he's staying.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well when he gets back from the mountains with Lee, he'll be fine. Lee was going to train him on how to read defenses. He would have asked Romo but he was afraid Romo would have laughed at him. :p

kskboys

Reaction score
Cast all the aspirations you want. Dak Prescott is not going to agree to a trade until after he signs a deal for north of $55 million per year. Extension in hand he might, might, allow himself to be traded, but he’ll say to what team and for what in trade. Dak owns Jerry Jones just like Jerry Jones owns you.
Of course. It would obviously be a sign and trade. That's blatantly obvious.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you been living under a rock these past few weeks? Dak's been getting "backlash" every day since that playoff loss!!!
He has but that isn't what he meant.

He meant MEANINGFUL backlash. Dak does give one poopoo about any "backlash".

Polkton31

Reaction score
naw, Stafford had talent and didn't get scared in pressure situations. Maybe, the next coach or gm can get him some prozac or Qualods

You can never tell it might happen.
True as that may be, Stafford was still 0-3 in the playoffs during his 12 seasons with the Lions. Having said that, I'm not sure Prozac or Quaaludes would help Dak play any better in big-pressure games. He'd just be a paranoid zombie.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry thinks the team is close as is, he isnt getting rid of Dak till 25.
This means some kind of extension for dak to avoid the huge cap hit in 24.

But with jones boys you never know, what they will do, but they tend to be conservative and dont want to change much for 24.
Dan left so that is a hole they have to fill and it looks like jerry wants a DC who has been around awhile, good or bad lol.
Jerry likes to be comfortable, so Zimmer might be the one he picks.

After that some new drafted guys, some cheap FA guys and jerry is ready for 24, ALL IN !! LOL.
Then he will sell the team as all in and close, SB here they come!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
True as that may be, Stafford was still 0-3 in the playoffs during his 12 seasons with the Lions. Having said that, I'm not sure Prozac or Quaaludes would help Dak play any better in big-pressure games. He'd just be a paranoid zombie.
Winning in playoffs requires a good HC, and staff, culture etc.
The QB matters but Same qb who is a loser can be a winner when they get on a better coached team.
Stafford went from 0-3 to 3-0 and SB champ , why?? because better hc, team, and culture. He wasnt different the things around him were.
So it is possible if Dak went to the right team, he could be winner too.

Dallas sucks, I wont get into why, but they have sucked since Jimmy left and it has gone on for almost 30 years.
Why?? Coaching and culture, and fake FO just 2 guys (mainly 1 guy jerry) playing with their toy and becoming billionaires doing it.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
"patient" ??

I think we have ALL been very patient.
Patient
Four Years you call patient? 12-5 three consecutive years PATIENT. Blaming the last 30 years on one Man, patient.

Only in a fanbase this Trashy, this presumptuous, this entitled could That even be considered. You're patient, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If we trade Dak, which is unlikely due to his contract, we might as well trade Parsons and Lamb and Martin while we can still get something and do a full rebuild.
There ya go, let's trade off what little talent we have so we can start collecting a bunch of jags.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
That's the type of Quarterback you want... Trade for him.... Make KC an offer they can't resist.....:mad: Quarterback is important. But if you're putting your hope in just that-good luck.That's how you GM thinks and that's why we haven't won anything in 28 years....
Dallas after Cooper Rush for a year.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Patient
Four Years you call patient? 12-5 three consecutive years PATIENT. Blaming the last 30 years on one Man, patient.

Only in a fanbase this Trashy, this presumptuous, this entitled could That even be considered. You're patient, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
4 years?.. you were talking about the GM.

I love when people try to make out that their fandom is wayyyyy above the rest of the Cowboy nation. You are not above anyone, so get off your high horse.

Ok, so you don't blame Jerry for nearly 3 decades.. so who/what do you blame?... Luck?.. A Curse?.. The NFL?

Jerry has been a terrible GM since the salary cap.. has said he would have fired himself.. yes I think Cowboy fans HAVE been patient.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
4 years?.. you were talking about the GM.

I love when people try to make out that their fandom is wayyyyy above the rest of the Cowboy nation. You are not above anyone, so get off your high horse.

Ok, so you don't blame Jerry for nearly 3 decades.. so who/what do you blame?... Luck?.. A Curse?.. The NFL?

Jerry has been a terrible GM since the salary cap.. has said he would have fired himself.. yes I think Cowboy fans HAVE been patient.
OK Let me explain. I don't focus on GM because it's something I CAN'T CHANGE. And I am looking for solutions because Jerry or Stephen or Jerry Jr are going to be here.

So I'm not trying to make out like my fandom is waaaaaayyyy above yours. Cowboys Nation is A trashy bunch of people. Impatient, Entitled, and a Couple of other words I can't put

up here. Yeah and you would FEEL as if you 've been patient. No One can't see there own faults, and I doubt if you have people in your life that will be truthful with you

and tell you the truth. As I have always said If it ain't you, It ain't you. But the people who It fits , put it on

Ken

Reaction score
Where are all of the people that wanted to cut him for nothing? Remember, you couldn't get anything for him?

Wrong....like I said.