Rapaport: Prescott still on track for large contract extension

Praxit

Reaction score
I bet Dak,.will sign that paper with guilty conscience.. haha.
Taking more money, and can't deliver.

All we can do, is sit and watch.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I’m really beginning to think that 2016 was the worst thing that could have happened to this team.

For now and the foreseeable future.
Yep. And after that year we all thought the future was very bright. We thought we got 2 of the best players in the whole draft.

My how things have changed.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
I hope he gets it. We need to see the choker with a lot less good players. He should be fine though, he will get the excuses he doesn't have nobody to play with.

but it's jerry's fault. wink, wink, right. jerry causes dak to choke.
Who drafted and signed Dak again?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll make the #s work
5 mil and a box of twinkies.

Seriously 20 mil per or 6/1 cut
Free to seek a trade.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s amazing how many haven’t been paying attention to what our ownership priorities are.

Dak provides them an interesting and relative team to hype and market.

Much easier for Jethro & Son to promote 12-5 teams plus it’s too much work to start over.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I want to see how Jerry is gonna try and well this to the fans. Nobody wants Dak back. The unknown is more exciting than Dak.
It might be for you but not for them. 12-5 teams is a very comfortable and marketable situation for them. Starting over is too much work and uncertainty.

They did the 5-11 thing and Jethro had to give up too much in order to bring it back. Amazing how some fans haven’t been paying attention this era to our owners priorities.

12-5 playoff team is an easy sell for this master promoter. That’s what he does best.