Rate Dak's Performance

khiladi

Reaction score
Rush does not read the field better than Dak. The answer is not Cooper Rush. The answer is to have a better overall team with depth. That will be more difficult to achieve now (after the recent contracts). This was why Cowboys rival fans wanted Dak to get the big contract. It’s not because he completely sucks, it is because he is not worth 60 million per.

But just because Dak played sub-par and well below his pay grade, it does not mean that Cooper Rush is a better QB.
Cooper Rush reads the field better than Dak and goes through his progressions quicker. He has a noodle arm though.

I’m not saying he’s the guy either, I’m just saying at that point, should go with Rush..

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He rarely beats good teams . He’s always been the same . He's in post season form early . Terrible contract . RIP Cowboys
Agreed. While I'm not a "Dak hater", I'm not blind to his faults. He (and I would submit very, very few are) is not able to compensate for poor blocking, poor route running, slow receivers and a very leaky defense.

But it's a team sport, he shouldn't have to "elevate the team around him", his job is to lead and play up to his ability. People forget Dak was a 4th round draft pick, sure others have been drafted out of the first round and won SBs, but those quarterbacks are the exception, not the rule. He plays like most 4th round picks, And there are many first round, even first overall, drafted quarterbacks who were miserable failures.

Unfortunately, we are stuck with Dak for the next 3 years or more, barring a career ending injury or playing so poorly Jerry has no choice but to bench him.
So while it's certainly within any fan's prerogative to gripe, complain and criticize Dak for his game play, it's also certainly useless to do so ad nauseum, the full-on Dak critics are well known here, we know what they think. And anybody new here, just please be advised, there is nothing you can say that will change Dak's status, the rest of us are just tired of the same old drivel about Dak.

Can't we just broaden our comments past "Dak sucks"???

KB1122

Reaction score
If we have yo subtract that one interception because the receiver fell (I thought the throw was high), do we need to subtract the touchdown because it was mostly Lamb?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooper Rush reads the field better than Dak and goes through his progressions quicker. He has a noodle arm though.

I’m not saying he’s the guy either, I’m just saying at that point, should go with Rush..

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
It's clear the Cowboys missed the mark with the Dak deal.

Imaging paying a guy that much when he can't cover Chris Olave, when he can't tackle Alvin Kamara, and when he can't put any pressure on Derek Carr.

Yup, this loss is 100 percent on Dak. Our defense was awesome today, and to think, I thought it wasn't!
Once again, for 240 million we need to see Dak looking like Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes out there nearly every game. He demanded to paid all time great money, and he needs to be Tom Brady from here on out. No more excuses.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He missed a wide open Lamb, and threw a ball up that i could have timed with a sun dial.
We don't know, repeat, don't know, if it was Dak's fault or Lambs fault, Lamb is human, he may have turned the wrong way on his route.

If you were on the sideline or in the huddle and Dak or Lamb admitted to being the one at fault, please provide the sound clip.

Besides, the Saints scored on every possession until late in the game, that missed td was not nearly the difference in the game. Noting that one play is just looking for a reason to bash Dak; we have enough of that already...

BusDriver

Reaction score
You're full of crap! I never championed for Dak....I'm just not stupid enough to think bashing him constantly, is gonna change anything.
I am? Quote me and highlight the word “you” or “ranching” … that’s right, you can’t.

Consciousness of guilt by association is wild though.

Too hard to avoid a thread passing out grades you don’t like?

Bashing doesn’t quite mean what you think it means either.

All around F for this retort, Ranchbro.

Congrats, you just made Dak feel better knowing he beat someone out on the report card today.

Coach, that dude makes up lies and false accusations like crazy! I think he's either one of the haters with a second account or someone previously banned but created a new profile from a different ISP.
LMAO awwwwww you run of excuses and come back to the debunked, I must be someone else, trolling of yours that gets deleted every time. All after I’ve clocked you in real time. Where’s your twin @CowboyFrog been since weds mourning (pun intended). This sound familiar from the game day thread?
get out of here the WR literally fell down as the ball was comming..either your a troll or really dumb when it comes to football
Now Guess who said it?

Projection is thiiiiiiiiiiick with this guy. Maybe we should create a poll and see if the forum members think you should change your name to Americas Projector?

@MountaineerCowboy nailed it … you’re obsessed and just flailing away at this point.

Last edited: