Rate Dak's Performance

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Once again, for 240 million we need to see Dak looking like Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes out there nearly every game. He demanded to paid all time great money, and he needs to be Tom Brady from here on out. No more excuses.
Expecting Dak or any quarterback to become just as good as the greatest of all time based simply on the money they are getting paid is unrealistic.

It's like me winning the lottery and then writing a book about how to get rich.

And just like the playoff game, even if Dak was perfect today, Dallas still would have lost. Just by fewer points.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Oh yes, but Dak was not the reason the game was lost, why can't people just admit that?
Blaming Dak is convenient and fits their narrative. Requires no real thought either.

The Saints could have named their score against the Cowboys defense today, but by all means, it's Dak.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am? Quote me and highlight the word “you” or “ranching” … that’s right, you can’t.

Consciousness of guilt by association is wild though.

Too hard to avoid a thread passing out grades you don’t like?

Bashing doesn’t quite mean what you think it means either.

All around F for this retort, Ranchbro.

Congrats, you just made Dak feel better knowing he beat someone out on the report card today.

LMAO awwwwww you run of excuses and come back to the debunked, I must be someone else, trolling of yours that gets deleted every time. All after I’ve clocked you in real time. Where’s your twin @CowboyFrog been since weds mourning (pun intended)?

Projection is thiiiiiiiiiiick with this guy. Maybe we should create a poll and see if the forum members think you should change your name to Americas Projector?

@MountaineerCowboy nailed it … you’re obsessed and just flailing away at this point.
You quoted me, coming to the rescue of your pals...you also said, read your first three words....did you play secondary? You're pretty good at back peddling.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Expecting Dak or any quarterback to become just as good as the greatest of all time based simply on the money they are getting paid is unrealistic.

It's like me winning the lottery and then writing a book about how to get rich.

And just like the playoff game, even if Dak was perfect today, Dallas still would have lost. Just by fewer points.
240 million dollars says he needs to be Tom Brady. Stop excusing this BS. If you want to be paid even more than Tom Brady ever got then you need to be on the same level as Tom Brady. Even if Dallas loses, Dak can't be pedestrian to bad like he was today.

starfan1

Reaction score
The fact that our defense played as bad as they did and we have a Dak thread that’s already 16 pages shows how ridiculous our fanbase is

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The fact that our defense played as bad as they did and we have a thread that’s already 16 pages shows how ridiculous our fanbase is
The fact that Dak is being paid 240 million to produce 2 picks, a fumble, a weak deep ball, and a few FGs shows how pathetic you guys are for making excuses for it.

pete026

Reaction score
240 million dollars says he needs to be Tom Brady. Stop excusing this BS. If you want to be paid even more than Tom Brady ever got then you need to be on the same level as Tom Brady. Even if Dallas loses, Dak can't be pedestrian to bad like he was today.
So every QB that is being paid more than TB was, has to play better than him. Wow, better beef up that GOAT trophy because it is going to get dropped a lot.

starfan1

Reaction score
The fact that Dak is being paid 240 million to produce 2 picks, a fumble, a weak deep ball, and a few FGs shows how pathetic you guys are for making excuses for it.
lol they scored on every possession with ease Dak wasn’t the problem only a blind person or Dak hater wouldnt see that

Now the missed pass to Elliott was pathetic but beyond that it was an ok outing

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
27/39
293 yds
1 td
2 int
78 rating
And a fumble.....missed Tolbert for 6pts on an under thrown ball. Took 3 sacks instead of throwing it away. Forced how many balls into coverage....6? More? Constantly predetermines throws.....and forces it....instead of reading a defense. But to answer the question.....I would give him an F. He just isn't a threat to run and keep plays alive anymore. Makes poor decisions.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This thread is about rating Dak's performance, not about laying the blame off on others. Stick to the topic, or get out.
Oops sounds like I struck a nerve.

Okay Dak was average today. Playcalling looked too conservative early. Had two picks but both came after the game was already lost.

Hope y'all feel better now.

BusDriver

Reaction score
You're full of crap! I never championed for Dak....I'm just not stupid enough to think bashing him constantly, is gonna change anything.
I am? Quote me and highlight the word “you” or “ranching” … that’s right, you can’t.
You quoted me, coming to the rescue of your pals...you also said, read your first three words....did you play secondary? You're pretty good at back peddling.
You read a thread like Dak reads a defense.

You came into a thread about grading Dak, where 96% of grades are C or less. You label the thread as “bashing Dak” and THEN claim it’s ME rescuing “my pals?”

Damn man, I never knew the AC school of gaslighting & projection was a full on curriculum I could opt into.

The only one rescuing anyone is Dak, he getting Aubrey paid. Bank it.