Rate the last movie you saw

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Horrible Bosses- 9/10 Loved it

Bad Teacher- 7/10 Not great but worth a watch eventually

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The Mechanic. 9/10. Not Statham's best movie but it was outstanding. Gets knocked down a point because it was kind of abrupt at the end. Awesome though. I love movies about vengeance.

JBS

Reaction score
Good to see others agree w me on Horrible Bosses...wasn't sure if I was overrating it

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm going to give Horrible Bosses a 9/10 as well. I went to see it on a whim because I was bored and my wife and I have seen just about everything out right now. Completely caught me off guard by how good it was. Very much recommended.

And OH MY GOD is Jennifer Aniston hot in it.

JBS

Reaction score
theogt;3989628 said:
I'm going to give Horrible Bosses a 9/10 as well. I went to see it on a whim because I was bored and my wife and I have seen just about everything out right now. Completely caught me off guard by how good it was. Very much recommended.

And OH MY GOD is Jennifer Aniston hot in it.

Lol, I was hoping your review wasn't going to be on Horrible Bosses, I was totally anticipating you flaming me for my review if it was..I am glad you enjoyed it..and yes, Aniston incredibly hot in it..

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
You guys agree that they could have done so much more w/ that Colin Farrell character? I thought they dropped the ball there.

Danny Mcbride would have been good there

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Idgit;3989651 said:
Give it a miss if you're not a fan of toilet scenes.

Let me guess.....a ********?

Lmao...I can't believe that's edited. Rhymes with "pumpkin"?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;3989653 said:
Let me guess.....a ********?

Lmao...I can't believe that's edited. Rhymes with "pumpkin"?

Like, when a pumpkin gets grumpy? Nothing like that.
Just good old-fashioned too-realistic-my-own-comfort-level poop jokes.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;3989651 said:
Give it a miss if you're not a fan of toilet scenes.

Toilet humor I like (think Jeff Daniels in Dumb & Dumber), but not a hand covered in ****.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Horrible Bosses: 7/10

It was amusing, but I think it more or less came off like a poor man's The Hangover. It was definitely funny, but it sort of felt like a budget film. ...and yes Jennifer Aniston is hot!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3989648 said:
You guys agree that they could have done so much more w/ that Colin Farrell character? I thought they dropped the ball there.

Danny Mcbride would have been good there
I agree they could have done more with his character. But the movie was pretty fast paced, so squeezing more in would have been tough.

***spoiler***

Favorite line (I think it came in the credits): "This place looks like Sharper Image took a **** in here."

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
nyc;3989803 said:
Horrible Bosses: 7/10

It was amusing, but I think it more or less came off like a poor man's The Hangover. It was definitely funny, but it sort of felt like a budget film. ...and yes Jennifer Aniston is hot!
What this movie has over Hangover is that it's consistently funny throughout. Hangover had some long dry spells in it, but the credits had you leaving the theater doubled over. Similarly, this one left some of the best humor for the credits.

Also, Hangover didn't have the unbelievably hot Jennifer Aniston.

I'm not saying this is better than Hangover. I'm just saying it did some things better.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;3989928 said:
What this movie has over Hangover is that it's consistently funny throughout. Hangover had some long dry spells in it, but the credits had you leaving the theater doubled over. Similarly, this one left some of the best humor for the credits.

I'm not saying this is better than Hangover. I'm just saying it did some things better.

I've seen the previews. Kinda implausible that she'd hit on that shlubby assistant of hers, but whatever.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
casmith07;3989444 said:
The Mechanic. 9/10. Not Statham's best movie but it was outstanding. Gets knocked down a point because it was kind of abrupt at the end. Awesome though. I love movies about vengeance.

Quick question as I have seen this one as well...

The scene with the big guy. Seemed a little to unrealistic don't you think?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
theogt;3989928 said:

I've never really gotten the fascination with Jennifer Aniston, obviously she's got a nice body but she's about as dull as a cardboard box.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;3989930 said:
I've seen the previews. Kinda implausible that she'd hit on that shlubby assistant of hers, but whatever.
She hits on everything that moves in the movie.

TheCount;3989972 said:
I've never really gotten the fascination with Jennifer Aniston, obviously she's got a nice body but she's about as dull as a cardboard box.
I've never really thought she was that hot either until this movie. Cute, but not really hot.