Rate the last movie you saw

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
theogt;3994837 said:
3D is absolutely terrible and a waste of time and money. I will never watch another 3D movie in my life.

I saw it in 2D and would give it an 8/10. It was definitely the best Harry Potter movie yet.

I remember I saw one of them in 3D and it turned out that just like the first 15 minutes were in 3D, I felt so scammed.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I prefer no 3D for full length movies. 3D is good in small doses, like 15 minute shorts. An entire movie is a complete beatdown.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;3995544 said:
I prefer no 3D for full length movies. 3D is good in small doses, like 15 minute shorts. An entire movie is a complete beatdown.

Agreed.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
TheCount;3995538 said:
I remember I saw one of them in 3D and it turned out that just like the first 15 minutes were in 3D, I felt so scammed.

Sounds like Harry Potter 6 at IMAX.

kmp77

Reaction score
I've yet to see an actual movie shot in 3d. Thor was the only recent movie I've seen in 3d and that was converted in post. HORRIBLE 3d. So pointless and made the movie look like crud. Post converts should be banned and come with jail time.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Rango--------7/10......maybe 7.5/10

Definitely had some funny parts but not as good as i expected it to be.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Marley & Me 8/10

tearjerker

http://img37.*************/img37/3350/arigoldmamxvidbavi00275.jpg

hookemhorns72

Reaction score
Transformers: Dark of the Moon 8/10. Best Transformers movie yet! I found the so-called humor far reaching.

Just Go With It 5/10 Sandler has found himself in a rut of predicable movies. It did have some funny parts.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score

Kevinicus

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4000162 said:
Oscar?

[youtube]zWZZEmzQh5Q[/youtube]

That felt like the longest trailer ever. Seriously it felt like 10 minutes of my life was wasted, I looked down, and it was only half over.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Captain America: 8.5/10

Cheesy but that was expected. Good use of my time, very entertaining.

And the 3D conversation, I hate all 3D for movies, its terrible.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Machete: ? / 10.

I have no idea how to rate this movie! It was beyond cheesy, but it was supposed to be. I would NEVER pay to see this movie in a theater, but it was an amusing late night movie watch when I was having trouble sleeping.

Of course, Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Alba are both extremely hot and more than make the movie worth watching! ;) :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The American with George Clooney. Might have been the slowest movie I have watched in a long time. Really a boring movie...even the action scenes seemed to be slow.

Time Bandits _ loved it when it first came out...was ok now but nowhere as good as I remembered it

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4002447 said:
The American with George Clooney. Might have been the slowest movie I have watched in a long time. Really a boring movie...even the action scenes seemed to be slow.

Time Bandits _ loved it when it first came out...was ok now but nowhere as good as I remembered it

The last few movies I've seen with Clooney in, I was sorry I watched them.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;4002485 said:
The last few movies I've seen with Clooney in, I was sorry I watched them.

Same here...he has had a string of really crappers.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Saw three in the last three weeks.

Cars2- Typically good Pixar animation but the premise of cars trying to defeat "Big Oil" was about as dumb as could be. (I will refrain from any more political statements)

Zookeeper- Went to see this because I like Kevin James. Not an Oscar type film by any stretch nor did I expect it to be. The story line was predictable and the outcome was no surprise. With that said, I thought there was some funny lines and James was his normal funny self.

Captain America- Can't say enough about it. Very entertaining and loved the production of the film. Only problem I had was there were a few historically inaccurate items (The whole premise of the move notwithstanding).

Of the three I saw, Cars2 and Captain America is BluRay worthy when they come to add to my movie vault. I will probably get Zookeeper after it comes out and then goes on sale for 10.00.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4002497 said:
Same here...he has had a string of really crappers.

The last two movies he did I liked was Oh Brother and Leatherheads. His stuff has gone way downhill recently.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;4002525 said:
The last two movies he did I liked was Oh Brother and Leatherheads. His stuff has gone way downhill recently.

I could not even get into leatherheads.