Rate the last movie you saw

ethiostar

Reaction score
TheCount;3989972 said:
I've never really gotten the fascination with Jennifer Aniston, obviously she's got a nice body but she's about as dull as a cardboard box.

I agree. She does have a great body but i don't find her face to be attractive at all.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Biutiful-------------8/10

A sad but a very good movie.

Company Men----------6.5

Chris Cooper was excellent as always but it was just an above average movie for me.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Just finally saw Corpse Bride for the first time (2005). Didn't think I would like it...had no idea it was stop action. I LOVED IT! And the DVD extras were great!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Phoenix;3990160 said:
Just finally saw Corpse Bride for the first time (2005). Didn't think I would like it...had no idea it was stop action. I LOVED IT! And the DVD extras were great!

Still haven't seen it....but I loved The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Watched Adjustment Bureau last night. Not bad, but nothing Special.....I think the woman was pretty hot in a "she's friggin cool as hell so I guess her looks will do" sort of way. I wouldn't want to watch this one without Damon....he was really the only thing that held it together IMO.

6.5/10

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
The Undefeated - 9/10

Exactly what I expected. Since it's a political movie, that's all I'll comment.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Larry Crowne 7.5/10. Could have been better, could have been worse. missed the first 15 minutes (went to the wrong movie theater). Weird scenes and interactions in some places, the actor that plays Walter in Breaking Bad was in it (surprised me).

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally saw Transformers. Its been hard trying to find 3hrs to spare.

Anyway, it was 7/10. Bout what I expected. Little plot and lots of bang-bang. Hoped to see Tyrese (yum-yum) Gibson earlier in the movie, but overall it was decent. I'd watch it again if somebody put the DVD in.

Oh and not sure what the big deal is about the new love interest. She looks like a blonde Megan Fox.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
For the folks that plan on seeing Harry Potter, are you going to see it in 2D or 3D?

I have heard that it isn't worth seeing in 3D.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;3994796 said:
For the folks that plan on seeing Harry Potter, are you going to see it in 2D or 3D?

I don't watch anything in 3D b/c of motion sickness, but finally saw this last night, and it was awesome. The special effects is really good. Much better than in previous ones

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score

3D is absolutely terrible and a waste of time and money. I will never watch another 3D movie in my life.

I saw it in 2D and would give it an 8/10. It was definitely the best Harry Potter movie yet.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

I've seen it in both, and it's much better in 2D. It wasn't shot in 3D and is therefore not going to even have a chance of being worth it. Now Transformers on the other hand, absolutely benefits from 3D.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
theogt;3994837 said:
3D is absolutely terrible and a waste of time and money. I will never watch another 3D movie in my life.

I saw it in 2D and would give it an 8/10. It was definitely the best Harry Potter movie yet.

I have to disagree.

The last 3 movies I have seen, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Green Latern and Transformers were all excellent. I would not have ever seen those movies if they were not in 3D.

I just got back from seeing Harry Potter in 2D.

Meh.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;3995042 said:
I have to disagree.

The last 3 movies I have seen, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Green Latern and Transformers were all excellent. I would not have ever seen those movies if they were not in 3D.

I just got back from seeing Harry Potter in 2D.

Meh.
3D sales are fading, thankfully. It's terrible. There's no such thing as good 3D. It's a gimmick that ruins movies.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
theogt;3995050 said:
3D sales are fading, thankfully. It's terrible. There's no such thing as good 3D. It's a gimmick that ruins movies.

Not true at all...well, not completely true.

How to Train your Dragon and Transformers were absolutely better in 3D than 2D. And some people seem to think Avatar was too, though I disagree on that one. Most movie are converted, and it's stupid, and definitely a gimmick, but there are a rare few that use it well.

And 3D sales were up for Transformers (the only one in awhile that has done it well) compared to others this year. Dunno about HP's numbers.

It's real strength is games though, not movies/TV.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone​

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets​

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban​

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire​

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix​

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince​

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1​

[URL="http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/9f0abdbd.jpg"][URL="http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/9f0abdbd.jpg"][URL="http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/9f0abdbd.jpg"]http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/9f0abdbd.jpg[/URL][/URL][/URL]
10.0/10.0

:clap2:​

A grand ending indeed!​

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3995070 said:
Not true at all...well, not completely true.

How to Train your Dragon and Transformers were absolutely better in 3D than 2D. And some people seem to think Avatar was too, though I disagree on that one. Most movie are converted, and it's stupid, and definitely a gimmick, but there are a rare few that use it well.

And 3D sales were up for Transformers (the only one in awhile that has done it well) compared to others this year. Dunno about HP's numbers.

It's real strength is games though, not movies/TV.
Transformers numbers weren't calculated when I saw the article about declining 3D sales. In any even, there's been significant drops in 3D sales and I don't see it ever going anywhere but down.

There will always be people that fall for gimmicks, though.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Finally saw Gone Baby Gone tonight after some recommendations in this thread. Great movie. 8/10. I'm becoming a big Casey Affleck fan.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
peplaw06;3995325 said:
Finally saw Gone Baby Gone tonight after some recommendations in this thread. Great movie. 8/10. I'm becoming a big Casey Affleck fan.
Between that and The Town, Afleck has proven he's good at something, even if it ain't acting.