Rate the last movie you saw

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Horrible bosses - not even gonna rate, didn't get through the first 30 minutes. The script was awful. I know they wanted to make the bosses out as evil, but it was over the top.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Real Steel - 8/10. Not real original, nothing surprising, just good old fashioned fun. Basically Rocky with robots.

JBS

Reaction score
VietCowboy;4169889 said:
Horrible bosses - not even gonna rate, didn't get through the first 30 minutes. The script was awful. I know they wanted to make the bosses out as evil, but it was over the top.

WHAT??? wow - one of the best movies of the summer

kmp77

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4169941 said:

One of the best comedies anyway. I just saw it last night and laughed throughout. What I wouldn't give to me harassed by Jennifer Aniston. Man was she hot and dirty in that movie :eek: :eek: :eek: I would love to just see an hour of outtakes from that movie. The main 3 guys had great chemistry.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4169941 said:

no way. Bridesmaids was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more funny.

TOYSTER17

Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious
Reaction score
VietCowboy;4171431 said:
no way. Bridesmaids was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more funny.

Bridesmaids was great. I really didn't know what to expect, but I'm glad I watched it last night. Sooo funny!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Hanna - 5 out of 10 - It seems that this movie really wanted to be good, but the camera-work was annoying at times and the plot ended up being somewhat of a letdown.

Outside of Munich and Start Trek, Eric Bana's decade of work has fallen short since his Big Screen debut in BHD.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4171637 said:
Hanna - 5 out of 10 - It seems that this movie really wanted to be good, but the camera-work was annoying at times and the plot ended up being somewhat of a letdown.

Outside of Munich and Start Trek, Eric Bana's decade of work has fallen short since his Big Screen debut in BHD.

I thought he was the weakest part of Star Trek. Though I think it was more of just being a weak character than anything he did.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
What's Your Number.....5/10

Meh. I love Anna Farris too, but this movie was just ....meh. The first scene is LITERALLY the same first scene in Bridesmaids. Like..exactly. There were a few good lines. It was predictable, as every romantic comedy is. I didn't hate it, but I won't be watching it a second time.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Had a long flight back from the west coast so I watched these:

Green Lantern - 7/10

Movie relies too heavily on CG in my opinion. The "threat" at the end really didn't cause me any concern for the casualties it caused. Ryan Reynolds is one of my favorite up and coming actors. Without him, this is easily a 5/10.

X-Men: First Class - 8/10

The actor portraying Magneto was completely believable. Also enjoyed him in Inglorious Basterds as the undercover Brit agent. All acting was above average.

Bridesmaids - 5/10

I love comedies but the raunchy era of the genre is getting old. Unfortunately these babies make a ton of cash so I don't see them dying out any time soon.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I watched Limitless. It was pretty good, but the plot had some gaps in it. Major gaps.

6/10.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4145906 said:
Contagion - 4/10 - Dull, meandering, uneventful, Matt Damon

The only thing I can see Matt Damon doing now is action movies like the Bourne series.

TOYSTER17

Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious
Reaction score
casmith07;4173289 said:
I watched Limitless. It was pretty good, but the plot had some gaps in it. Major gaps.

6/10.

Poorly directed in my opinion. Had a lot of potential.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Drive - 4/10 - Theres almost no dialogue or original story to speak of. It introduces plot points then never mentions them again. It was all style and no substance. There was absolutelly no reason for Ryan Goslin and the hot Casey Mulligan to care about each other. Also Ryan Gosling has a lazy eye.

+ 1 point for over the top violence.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Real Steel - 6/10
I was kind of struggling to find something to latch onto in this movie, but overall it wasn't as bad as I expected. I probably could have done with a bit more robot fighting, but really it's a father/son story.

I've come to realize I don't really like Hugh Jackman as an actor.

JBS

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4173778 said:
Drive - 4/10 - Theres almost no dialogue or original story to speak of. It introduces plot points then never mentions them again. It was all style and no substance. There was absolutelly no reason for Ryan Goslin and the hot Casey Mulligan to care about each other. Also Ryan Gosling has a lazy eye.

+ 1 point for over the top violence.

agreed

joseephuss

Reaction score
TheCount;4173803 said:
Real Steel - 6/10
I was kind of struggling to find something to latch onto in this movie, but overall it wasn't as bad as I expected. I probably could have done with a bit more robot fighting, but really it's a father/son story.

I've come to realize I don't really like Hugh Jackman as an actor.

I like Hugh Jackman as an actor, but he picks some terrible roles.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
joseephuss;4174575 said:
I like Hugh Jackman as an actor, but he picks some terrible roles.

Only thing I've ever liked him in is The Prestige, personally and that's probably more a result of Christopher Nolan directing, and a stellar supporting cast, than anything else.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Horrible Bosses - 5/10. Just not all that funny and the little guy was just extremely annoying. The bloopers in the credits, as seems to often be the case, were funnier than the movie.