Rate the last movie you saw

vlad

Reaction score
Not the latest I've seen, but a recommendation to anyone who hasn't is Hell or High Water - that was the best movie I've seen in a long time. 10/10

If you have a brother, in particular, I'd recommend it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not the latest I've seen, but a recommendation to anyone who hasn't is Hell or High Water - that was the best movie I've seen in a long time. 10/10

If you have a brother, in particular, I'd recommend it.
Copy that!
I recall that being reviewed on this thread probably 4-6 months back,,, so,I pulled it from a 'Redbox' and wasn't disappointed,,, I didn't particularly care for the Hispanic/Indian federal agent 'sidekick' being shot towards the end though

Dodger12

Reaction score
I adored this 30 for 30.

So good. So tragic.

They didn't spend enough time on his last wife. That psycho.

You're right Trouty. One of the best 30 for 30's made, IMO, hands down. His last wife was a flake, just an absolute kook. Very symbolic of how far he had fallen.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Blade Runner 2049 10/10.

+1

Just got out and thought it was fantastic. The girlfriend and I watch the original last night (somehow I had never seen it) so watching them back to back was fun.

This is the only sequel I can recall being better than the original.

Can anyone recall a movie who's sequel was better?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Stuck on You. 10/10. Seen it so many times. Classic. Didn't realize that Ben Carson played the surgeon in the film.

Them

Reaction score
...Well I'm back again...I actually watched a late night movie last night off the net....Stephen Kings' "IT"...2017.
I enjoyed watching the movie and comparing it to the book and the TV series of the same name.
The actors and the acting were good...The kids battled the beast and won temporarily, ...Now the story is set up for "Chapter 2,"
where the kids come back to Derry as adults to once more face the beastly clown "Pennywise."...I'll give it 8 probes out of 10.
qd02btS.jpg

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Transformers the last night - good lord please help me. I give it 40/100

That "movie" was a disgrace. Not only to the franchise, but to filmmaking overall.

It felt as though they just threw stuff together and didn't even care about making a coherent film.

I watched the first hour and just shut it off and never went back.

I have better things to do with my time.

I used to have fun with this franchise. It was always flawed, but it was also a fun, visually stunning, big screen 'popcorn flick'. This atrocity has done a lot of damage to any future films they're trying to produce. Bay left this series in a real mess.

yimyammer

Reaction score
American Made was good. I love shows about Pablo Escobar and it was interesting to see one devoted to the guy that smuggled a lot of his drugs into the US

Speaking of Pablo, the original Columbian telenovela: Pablo Escobar: El Patrón del Mal is great, its like 80 episodes (on Netflix)