Rate the last movie you saw

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shoot. Forget about the movie. I am joking, of course, but I am eager to talk about the ramifications of the movie's single 5-minute end credits cut scene. Some of the audience will not 'get it' but it is HUGE for comic book fans.

That cut scene is a wild card between now and AIW: Part 2. Stark is a wild card. Doctor Strange is a wild card. And most importantly, I may have a personal problem if this Guardians Of The Galaxy: Vol 2 cut scene:

...will possibly not be a wild card for AIW2 but I am to the point of forgiving almost everything Disney/Marvel pushes out right now.

Not planning on that cut scene character from Guardians 2 showing up until Guardians 3 myself.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not planning on that cut scene character from Guardians 2 showing up until Guardians 3 myself.
As am I but it removes a major player from the books’ version of the Infinity War. Then again, Marvel/Disney have and are thinking ten steps ahead of the audience. Perhaps one version of the war will end and another branch will continue in GOTG3..?

Another GOTG2 cut scene has me thinking as well about the ongoing blueprint. The Watchers have always been a critical component of the Fantastic Four story. The Reality Stone reshapes existence. Both the Watchers and the Stone have been injected into the current yet ever evolving plot.

I am going way WAY out on a limb. What if, four/five years down the road, Marvel/Disney use the Stone as a device for reintegrating the FF into its MCU? A fan can hope, can’t he? :p

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As am I but it removes a major player from the books’ version of the Infinity War. Then again, Marvel/Disney have and are thinking ten steps ahead of the audience. Perhaps one version of the war will end and another branch will continue in GOTG3..?

Another GOTG2 cut scene has me thinking as well about the ongoing blueprint. The Watchers have always been a critical component of the Fantastic Four story. The Reality Stone reshapes existence. Both the Watchers and the Stone have been injected into the current yet ever evolving plot.

I am going way WAY out on a limb. What if, four/five years down the road, Marvel/Disney use the Stone as a device for reintegrating the FF into its MCU? A fan can hope, can’t he? :p

So many questions about where they go after this.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score

I read an article on screenrant in which the writers and James Gunn unfortunately confirm that it won't happen by IW2. That just seems wrong to anyone who read the comics.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read an article on screenrant in which the writers and James Gunn unfortunately confirm that it won't happen by IW2. That just seems wrong to anyone who read the comics.
Agreed but it both sets up a great plot for GOTG3 and a vehicle for what happens to the Infinity Stones afterwards. Marvel/Disney’s MCU track record has been so good thus far that I will just deal with whatever they deliver. Odds are they will blow me away, again.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Agreed but it both sets up a great plot for GOTG3 and a vehicle for what happens to the Infinity Stones afterwards. Marvel/Disney’s MCU track record has been so good thus far that I will just deal with whatever they deliver. Odds are they will blow me away, again.

Personally, I'm hoping for some Fantastic 4 and Dr Doom action leading into Secret Wars for the next go around.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally, I'm hoping for some Fantastic 4 and Dr Doom action leading into Secret Wars for the next go around.
...with Annihilus for the sequel and a two-parter with Galactus for round three. ;)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just finished Bosch, season 4, and this is one of the better series on either Amazon or Netflix.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just finished Bosch, season 4, and this is one of the better series on either Amazon or Netflix.
This is a thread about MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry: :grin:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
"Thank you for your service."

Pretty good movie. It's subjective, but I'd give this a solid 8/10

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
AIW - my only advice is don't drink anything before or during the movie. 9.5/10 for me
Had to pee about halfway through the movie. Luckily, 33 years of driving truck has stretched my bladder, allowing me to hold it for hours......unless I'm at a bar.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
*sniff, sniff*, I was feeling left out and wanted to contribute. Everyone was having so much fun. Ohm pleeeeeaaaaasssssse let me play.
sigh...................Fine.....but at least talk about something other people give a crap about!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Young Doctors in Love(1982)

Wow, haven't heard that movie title in over 30 years. I was browsing on the fire stick for 80's movies and came across it.

Brought back some nostalgic memories and quite a few familiar faces starting their acting careers. It is a slapstick hospital comedy and pretty darn funny :)

If you are a 80's nut like me and haven't seen it.......watch it!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Now people are interested in the infinity stones!!
Now do you people see why I must take possessio,to put order back to the global climate system? That SOB Thanos put the whole universe out of whack,and even think it’s funny with the bit about my old pal Loki. Well screw him,because I’m going back to the theater just to watch my girl Mantis sit on him like a toilet,and flush his mind.