Rate the last movie you saw

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I have plenty of things to watch at home. Just nothing new at the theaters. The only thing not moved before Black Widow in May, is Trolls I think.

Saw The Way Back (not bad) on Thursday. Bloodshot (mindless action - just like the trailer) last night. Tonight is I Still Believe, and Monday is The Hunt.

I'm curious, Do you go to the theaters to see all of these films?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Angel Has Fallen 7.5/10 It is what it is, an action flick but at least Gerard Butler can act. I thought the Angel that fell was his wife because they changed out that actress.

I like Gerard Butler films so I am an easy sell and really liked Hunter Killer.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
The Invisible Man - 7.5 / 10 Really enjoyed this movie, it was well done and entertaining.

It was good. I like peggy. Err Elizabeth Moss. My wife and I disagree on what the ending meant. I dont believe it was as cut and dry as it appears. Dont want to give anything away.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It was good. I like peggy. Err Elizabeth Moss. My wife and I disagree on what the ending meant. I dont believe it was as cut and dry as it appears. Dont want to give anything away.

Glad you liked it. Now I am going to have to watch the ending again and overthink for a while.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Glad you liked it. Now I am going to have to watch the ending again and overthink for a while.
I just read the producers comments on the ending and it was what it was. I guess I have become so jaded with everything going on, I think there is a conspiracy even when there isn't.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3vl1ys.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Croomraider

Reaction score
Invisible Man -- 8.5 out of 10

Maybe higher grade but overall really enjoyed this movie. I saw it in the theatre but assume its available
online somewhere or to rent. Worth the watch. Great soundtrack. Good acting. Fun storyline. Some things bothered me but I'll keep the comments optimistic as I liked the film overall.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Underwater

I decided to rent this one knowing that my background in scuba would probably leave me shaking my head.....it did not disappoint in that regard :muttley:

Leaving out the fact of what they did at the bottom of the Mariana Trench is physically impossible, I went in with an open mind. I love anything about the deep blue sea, so I just sat back with an open mind. About 90% of the stuff that happened that deep is completely absurd but I digress.

This movie is basically like the old, original movie Alien but 7 miles deep instead of in outer space. It is worth the $6.99 to rent but try not to dissect it like me. I give it a 6 but due to Kristen Stewart’s buzz cut......it drops to a 5 :laugh:

Forgot to add:

I like the start of these kind of movies where character development occurs and how they get down there. They weren’t having any of that and jumped right in to destruction......

Last edited: