Rate the last movie you saw

dsturgeon

Reaction score
None of them are realistic because the main characters are usually unrealistic. But some are not as ridiculous as others. I usually watch them all to the end, but I understand how infuriating some of these movies are with their complete lack of common sense.

Hint: When the fate of the entire world is at stake, no single individual is so important to risk annihilation, even the president of the US with or without his cabinet.

Question for you. If you were the president in that scenario, do you tell the other 2 to give the codes because you will not give yours, or do you have everyone remain silent, and give them nothing?

I think when you receive codes like that, you know the risk. You don't give them

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Finally watched "The Northman", it was OK, a little disappointing. I wasn't crazy with the mysticism in the movie, think they could have done it differently and definitely less of it. 5.5/10

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Finally watched "The Northman", it was OK, a little disappointing. I wasn't crazy with the mysticism in the movie, think they could have done it differently and definitely less of it. 5.5/10

did you pay for it, or is it streaming for free?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New Beavis and Butthead movie on paramount +
If you like B n B you will enjoy it. Guess they are going to have a new season the channel.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blue Bayou (2021)
aMMkhOM.png

8.25 of 10.00

A story about a man, who was not perfect and made mistakes (some profound) but tried to do the right things. A story about a woman, who loved him beyond a shadow of doubt, even when he did not do the right things. A story about family, the "lawful" separation of families, and all the people, good and bad, who get intertwined in a truly life-changing traumatic event.

I was simply channel surfing on HBO and stopped to see what kind of indie film Alicia Vikander signed up for this time. Quickly became engrossed in the life portrayed by actor Justin Chon, who wrote and directed the film.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally watched "Nobody", it was a good action flick. It was fun seeing Saul Goodman kicking butt and liked Christopher Lloyd as his father. I'm looking forward to the sequel. 8/10
Before I saw it, I read about just how much time and timing that bus fight took and appreciated that even more.

It was a little bit off guard, which I liked a lot, as they peeled back the layers of him and his past.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm starting to get turned off w/ any remake or unnecessary sequel. In general.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
New Beavis and Butthead movie on paramount +
If you like B n B you will enjoy it. Guess they are going to have a new season the channel.
Thank you for the reminder. I have been wanting to watch this and forgot about it. :thumbup:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I watched Jurassic World Dominion, it was OK. Pretty familiar formula, plenty of dinosaurs, chase scenes and a little bit of "science" thrown in. It was not as good as some of the others, but it was alright for a popcorn movie. 6.5/10

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Tooth Fairy-The Queen of Pain" (2022)

Generally horror schlock produced in the UK is usually better than schlock produced in the US.

And I found this to be the case for this movie.

The story was not bad and had some suspense to it.

The violence was the let-down. Very contrived.

4.0/10

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Excellent! Highly recommend.
I re-watched "The Exorcist" still a great movie but does feel a little dated. There's supposed to be a remake/sequel trilogy next year, should be interesting how it comes out. 9.5/10
I recall watching that one w/a pillow in my face peeking out of one side! :laugh: