Rate the last movie you saw

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rubikon (2022)
PnPsz9Q.png

2.00 of 10.00

Someone decided to create an apocalyptic movie revolving around three characters. The three characters are blah. The apocalypse is not really presented as apocalyptic.

(one of two movies my granddaughter asked me to watch with her)
And those 2 points are just because your granddaughter watched it with you!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Five Nights At Freddy's (2023)
V0tWyeJ.png

2.75 of 10.00

Chuck E. Cheese gave someone food poisoning. They made a movie out of the hallucinations they experienced afterwards.

(second of two movies my granddaughter asked me to watch with her)
I agree with your review score. Willy's Wonderland used the same story concept and did it better in 2021. Both movies are based off the video game, but only one is official. And speaking of the video game, it's very short! It's like they tried to pad a short film into a 110 minute feature length movie. I only made though the movie because I streamed it with a bunch of friends and we played a drinking game. :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Gran Turismo - I really enjoyed this one!! Yes, I grew up playing the racing game. Yes, I'm super into cars. This was a great movie nevertheless. Even my wife, who couldn't care less about either, sat through the entire movie and really enjoyed it. It's a really great story and almost unbelievable that it's a true one (outside of them rearranging the timeline of when a few of the events occurred, the story is actually true). Also, I thought the acting was great throughout.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New movie on Netflix.

The Big Ugly

Anglo-American relations go bad when London mob bosses invest in a West Virginia oil deal in hopes of laundering dirty money.

Not bad. Nothing groundbreaking and the script is so so.
But I enjoyed it. If you just want some action based movie with good and bad guys for some mindless entertainment. Give it a go.

Ron Pearlman
Vinnie Jones
Malcom Mcdowell
Bruce McGill

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Tournament

can be found on multiple free stream services like fawesome and roku channel

A tournament is watched by dozens of wealthy men betting on which one of the 30 assassins will survive the next 24 hours "kill or die" and claim the USD10,000,000 prize. It takes place in an English town with plenty of CCTVs.

Another mindless entertaining action movie.

If you liked the stone cold movie The Condemned...this is bascially the same but for hitmen instead of convicts.

John813

Reaction score
Finally watched The Suicide Squad. Mix of C19 and just a meh taste from the first movie

Was better than the former one, but still had just odd scenes. Almost like Army of Thieves it felt like it could of cut content that was left in for no real purpose to the plot.

Peacemaker and Bloodsport were good additions to the cast. Funny enough, watched more of the series of Peacemaker before watching this film.

5-10. Not sure I will watch it again in a while, but had some humor, albeit dark lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally watched The Suicide Squad. Mix of C19 and just a meh taste from the first movie

Was better than the former one, but still had just odd scenes. Almost like Army of Thieves it felt like it could of cut content that was left in for no real purpose to the plot.

Peacemaker and Bloodsport were good additions to the cast. Funny enough, watched more of the series of Peacemaker before watching this film.

5-10. Not sure I will watch it again in a while, but had some humor, albeit dark lol.
I agree. The film showed me that director James Gunn needs a chaperone. Otherwise, he indulges every impulse he has, some not so good.

It’s why I have concerns about WB handing the DC Universe films over to him.

John813

Reaction score
I agree. The film showed me that director James Gunn needs a chaperone. Otherwise, he indulges every impulse he has, some not so good.

It’s why I have concerns about WB handing the DC Universe films over to him.

100%. Sort of hope he's not given all the reins without non yes-men by his side. Last thing we need is Waititi level power over a refresh of characters that should be impossible to bomb on.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Lady Ballers - 6/10. Not nearly as funny as it could/should have been. For the most part it straddles the line of mildly amusing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100%. Sort of hope he's not given all the reins without non yes-men by his side. Last thing we need is Waititi level power over a refresh of characters that should be impossible to bomb on.
Please. James Gunn should not turn into Taika Waititi. I have made enough voodoo dolls of that guy. I do not have enough material, or pins, left over for Gunn.

Xelda

Reaction score
Godzilla vs. Kong

I stuck it out through the first 14 or 20 minutes, but when they came up with the cockamamie hollow Earth angle, that was all I could stand.

1/10, because I wanted to watch and see just how idiotic it got. I just couldn't do it.
Shame on you for lying like that. You said you were watching the Barbie movie. :popcorn:

John813

Reaction score
So, netflix has almost all the DC movies on it now.

WW84: I mean I didn't mind the plot at it's core, just felt like a movie that dragged without a strong direction and weak writing with tons of holes. Like most DC movies, unfortunately, just some unneeded scenes that served no purpose. The CGI budget was $100. Steve being transplanted on another human was also odd too. Shouldn't he of just appeared instead of taking over someone else?
Such a shame cause the First Wonder Woman was great.

3.5/10

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, netflix has almost all the DC movies on it now.

WW84: I mean I didn't mind the plot at it's core, just felt like a movie that dragged without a strong direction and weak writing with tons of holes. Like most DC movies, unfortunately, just some unneeded scenes that served no purpose. The CGI budget was $100. Steve being transplanted on another human was also odd too. Shouldn't he of just appeared instead of taking over someone else?
Such a shame cause the First Wonder Woman was great.

3.5/10
Maybe it is just me. But I have tried to watch The Batman three times and I keep turning it off. I think I made it the 40 minute or so mark at the longest.

Something about the DC movies for the last decade just tend to miss the mark for me.