***** READ THIS -- A message to the new members from the DALLASCOWBOYS.com forums! *****

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
love seeing all of the familiar names here. Wish I had a way to get in touch with my old cbs sportsline dallas cowboys message board folks and get them here, too

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey @Reality while we're engaged in our usual relaxed & happy atmosphere and you're talking about the forums operating systems, how come I can write 'fist' and I can write ' full' but when I combine those two words into ' fi****ll' it comes out like this,,,?
Because those 4 replaced letters are not allowed on the site as they were used too often as insults :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey @Reality while we're engaged in our usual relaxed & happy atmosphere and you're talking about the forums operating systems, how come I can write 'fist' and I can write ' full' but when I combine those two words into ' fi****ll' it comes out like this,,,?
How about if you spell it right..."fistful"?...........Nope.

Juggernaut

Reaction score

My guess is the forum censors the abbreviation for 'shut the [expletive word that beings with the letter f] up' aka the 4 missing letters.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Because those 4 replaced letters are not allowed on the site as they were used too often as insults :)
I can COPY on letters 'f' and 'u',,, but I'm accredited in 3 foreign languages of
" roughneck" and 7 dialects of 'ranchhand' lingo,,,and,,,:huh: the 'I', 's', 't' is kind of a stretch I'm thinking:)

Londonboy

Reaction score
Welp.. Look like DC forum just took its last breath. Says server not found now. Seems a little confusing to me why they would kick there fan base to the curb. Whatever. I have been a member here for a while but went back and forth because slot of us were there for years and it felt family there. No offense to anyone here. Since I have been a member everyone here has been great.

Looks like the family is coming here. Sorry CZ. Just make a spot for us in the basement. Lol.

Thanks fo having us.
Yep not even an official goodbye.
One second I'm wondering Who liked My post, next second the forum disappears, no warning, no ticking clock, nothing, the way this entire situation was handled was utterly contemptuous.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can COPY on letters 'f' and 'u',,, but I'm accredited in 3 foreign languages of
" roughneck" and 7 dialects of 'ranchhand' lingo,,,and,,,:huh: the 'I', 's', 't' is kind of a stretch I'm thinking:)
That's a fistful of letters to keep up with :)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Other words you can't say here: boastful, distrustful, lustful, disgustful. It's a happy place where we don't even think bad thoughts.

We autocorrect the word 'problem' to read 'opportunity.' We don't like comparing players. We generally take the wisdom of Jason Garrett very seriously.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep not even an official goodbye.
One second I'm wondering Who liked My post, next second the forum disappears, no warning, no ticking clock, nothing, the way this entire situation was handled was utterly contemptuous.

Yep.. It was rude. Years of dedication and building friends and online family.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Welp.. Look like DC forum just took its last breath. Says server not found now. Seems a little confusing to me why they would kick there fan base to the curb. Whatever. I have been a member here for a while but went back and forth because slot of us were there for years and it felt family there. No offense to anyone here. Since I have been a member everyone here has been great.

Looks like the family is coming here. Sorry CZ. Just make a spot for us in the basement. Lol.

Thanks fo having us.

Yup, itʻs apparently dead now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Other words you can't say here: boastful, distrustful, lustful, disgustful. It's a happy place where we don't even think bad thoughts.

We autocorrect the word 'problem' to read 'opportunity.' We don't like comparing players. We generally take the wisdom of Jason Garrett very seriously.
BWAAHaaaaaaa
Lmao
HILARIOUS!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yup, and the admins couldʻve given alternative sites for us to relocate. But no, they canʻt be bothered. I hope everyone there got here and/or other Cowboys sites.

Yep.. It was rude. Years of dedication and building friends and online family.