Report: Cowboys have discussed a contract extension with Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
Well, it's one thing if the management feels you're worthy of a new contract, but to initiate a protest on your own for a new contract is entirely different.
Did Dak protest and ask for an extension? I really don't know.
Personally, I don't think Dak is worthy, but it's not my money. Jerry can do what ever he wants with his money.
Dak doesn't even have to ask . . . They have been playing hard ball with Martin the whole offseason

khiladi

Reaction score
Just looking for a reason to clean the last bit of Cowboys memorabilia off my office shelf. Already threw out all my jerseys and shirts. The only thing left is a coffee mug and autographed picture with Witten. And a football. Sign Dak so I can throw everything out to complete the process of no longer being a fan. The hatred is seething.
I don't waste my money on memorabilia, other than a Cowboys hat I bought in the 90s the year they went 10-6, right before the SB. I'll just laugh watching the Cowboys implode with Dak sucking it up. And when they scan to the Jones luxury box to see the stares on their faces, it will be fun laughing. I was even laughing when I watched Dak against the 49ers, especially the pick he threw to the sidelines in Cowboys territory. Imagine how bad we would be if the defense was't bailing him out with all these stops and TOs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So if this saves $35 million or more in cap space for next season. Not to mention what it can save this season. How soon will fans whine they won’t spend the $$$ on FA’s?
:muttley:
They will cry wolf no matter the real facts, remeber "He makes 40 mill a year" when his cap hit has never actually been near that.. ooh well cry wolfers gonna cry wolf thats what they do....

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't waste my money on memorabilia, other than a Cowboys hat I bought in the 90s the year they went 10-6, right before the SB. I'll just laugh watching the Cowboys implode with Dak sucking it up. And when they scan to the Jones luxury box to see the stares on their faces, it will be fun laughing. I was even laughing when I watched Dak against the 49ers, especially the pick he threw to the sidelines in Cowboys territory. Imagine how bad we would be if the defense was't bailing him out with all these stops and TOs.
Yeah me too! I haven't bought any Cowboys stuff for about 15 years. My wife and kids wanted to buy me a Dak jersey in 2016 and said whoa! Something isnt right with this guy I do not want his jersey.

NotForLong

Reaction score
would this be considered player over team fanship? asking for a friend....
Tell your friend No . . . Tell your friend that someone threw it in my face that it is Jerry's Team and Jerry' Money . . And if it were not for Micah I would have stopped following Jerry's team

starfan1

Reaction score
on another note JFK has only missed 1 Lions playoff victory and guess who it came against .? Things could be worse

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Tell your friend No . . . Tell your friend that someone threw it in my face that it is Jerry's Team and Jerry' Money . . And if it were not for Micah I would have stopped following Jerry's team
its not Jerry's team its your team, if it was about Jerry you would have already left....dont let Jerry have that kinda control on your life.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Why? Just why? Let this year play out at least. If he has a great year he’s still under contract for another. You can negotiate next off-season.

He has the most complete team he’s ever had around him. He has to get it done this year.

I like Dak but he was the reason we lost the past two years playoff games. Especially last year with that not before halftime. The year before that when the 49ers best two defenders out as well.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They dont need to sign him until after the season, but the jones boys are trying to now.
Does that make sense to you??
I would wait and see how he does this season, then decide what to do.
Yeah, well we’re not in charge. Lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Should have drafted DTR, McKee or Duggan. Someone. Anyone. Can't go consecutive drafts and not take a flier on a QB. Purdy was the last pick in the 22 draft
He’s. Not going to start anywhere.