Report: Tua Tagovailoa off 3 NFL Draft Boards; Injuries Concern Scouts, Execs

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I didn’t leave out anything on purpose. You make a lot of assumptions. No those aren’t good seasons at all. But it’s better than 4-12. I don’t want to put wins on the QB at all. It’s a team sport. You also have to realize he did win 13 games with Garrett as a head coach. That’s in itself is a feat lol

So, yet again, half the seasons Dak has been here haven't been good seasons. So, I will repeat, throwing out his "win/loss" record as some feat is kinda misleading. It's not like he is Russell Wilson here who made the playoffs every single season until 2017, 2 Super bowls in 3 seasons. Heck, he's not even Goff in this regard, now is he?

How about in the future we stop with the win/loss record crap like it actually means something. At the end of the day, dude hasn't won a single thing meaningful.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, yet again, half the seasons Dak has been here haven't been good seasons. So, I will repeat, throwing out his "win/loss" record as some feat is kinda misleading. It's not like he is Russell Wilson here who made the playoffs every single season until 2017, 2 Super bowls in 3 seasons. Heck, he's not even Goff in this regard, now is he?

How about in the future we stop with the win/loss record crap like it actually means something. At the end of the day, dude hasn't won a single thing meaningful.
Since he entered the league what quarterback has? Mahomes has.....who else? Carson Wentz? Goff? Mayfield? Watson?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

What did Romo win that was meaningful in his first 4 years? In his entire career?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo never won diddly and these Dak trolls act like Romo was the next coming of Favre.
Oh that's the funny part. These guys a few weeks sago told me Romo should've started for us in 2016 when he was heathy because he gave us the best chance to win. Even though he's never won anything. But in 2016 it was suppose to miraculously come together after 10+ years in the NFL lol. The logic of some of these guys....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh that's the funny part. These guys a few weeks sago told me Romo should've started for us in 2016 when he was heathy because he gave us the best chance to win. Even though he's never won anything. But in 2016 it was suppose to miraculously come together after 10+ years in the NFL lol. The logic of some of these guys....

Yep...….they wanted to replace Dak after his 11 game win streak. LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Despite being one of the best college quarterbacks in the nation at the University of Alabama, Tua Tagovailoa's injury concerns appear to have him slipping on multiple NFL teams' draft boards.

Per The Athletic's Bob McGinn, three teams have taken Tagovailoa off their board entirely due to concerns from scouts and executives about his ability to stay healthy.

Rumblings about Tagovailoa's durability keep getting louder the closer we get to the 2020 NFL draft.

One AFC personnel man told McGinn that Tagovailoa was "a great college player" but added there are "three, four or five red flags staring us all in the face" that make it hard to risk a high pick on him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...fl-draft-boards-injuries-concern-scouts-execs
You guys just need to forget about the cowboys drafting Tua. They’ve got much greater needs than QB. Come on man....

Hardline

Reaction score
You guys just need to forget about the cowboys drafting Tua. They’ve got much greater needs than QB. Come on man....
You don't draft for needs. You draft for best talent.
I wouldn't want you anywhere near my war room.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Since he entered the league what quarterback has? Mahomes has.....who else? Carson Wentz? Goff? Mayfield? Watson?

Deshaun Watson go the playoffs the 2 full seasons he played. Mahomes championship and Super Bowl victory in the 2 seasons as a starter. Carson Wentz missed the playoffs in 2016, would have been in 2017, injured in 2018, made it in 2019. Goff made the playoffs in 2018, went to the Super Bowl in 2019.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What does Romo at all matter here? And did Romo have the stacked offense that Dak did? top 3 offensive line? Top 3 RB? 2 1,000 yard WRs?

Hell yah he had a stacked offense. Murray year was the best. Also had some great ones with Terry Glenn and TO.

Two 1000 yard receivers? But I thought Dak didn't make anyone better? Do you know that Dak was 160 yards with Cobb away from 3, 1000 yard receivers? I would be interested in hearing your troll excuse on that one.

The problem with Romo's Cowboys are the same problem with Dak's Cowboys. Defense and Garrett.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

If you think teams don't draft for needs, then you don't understand the draft at all. Naïve I think is the correct word.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Deshaun Watson go the playoffs the 2 full seasons he played. Mahomes championship and Super Bowl victory in the 2 seasons as a starter. Carson Wentz missed the playoffs in 2016, would have been in 2017, injured in 2018, made it in 2019. Goff made the playoffs in 2018, went to the Super Bowl in 2019.

You just proved his point.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Bull****. At least in the first round. When you have an up and coming elite QB like Dak, you don’t draft some injury plagued QB with a broken body who cant pass a team physical. Your war room is the Bengals war room so don’t worry, I don’t want to be anywhere near it either.

Hardline

Reaction score
If you think teams don't draft for needs, then you don't understand the draft at all. Naïve I think is the correct word.
I know more about successful drafting than you.
You're way produces Taco Charltons and Bobby Carpenters.

Hardline

Reaction score
Bull****. At least in the first round. When you have an up and coming elite QB like Dak, you don’t draft some injury plagued QB with a broken body who cant pass a team physical. Your war room is the Bengals war room so don’t worry, I don’t want to be anywhere near it either.
Upcoming elite QB is where I stopped reading.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I know more about successful drafting than you.
You're way produces Taco Charltons and Bobby Carpenters.

LOL...…….I never would have drafted either of those losers. I would have taken TJ Watt. Which would have both filled a need and drafted a great player.

You would basically have a team with 4 pro bowl receivers, 4 all pro RB's and the rest would be scrubs. LOL

And nobody would work for you because you are an angry little smurf. :lmao2::lmao2:

Hardline

Reaction score
LOL...…….I never would have drafted either of those losers. I would have taken TJ Watt. Which would have both filled a need and drafted a great player.

You would basically have a team with 4 pro bowl receivers, 4 all pro RB's and the rest would be scrubs. LOL
So you do agree with my view on drafting.
The players I have advocated for in the past tend to become pro bowlers.
Believe me. You would want me in charge of your draft board.