Report: Tua Tagovailoa off 3 NFL Draft Boards; Injuries Concern Scouts, Execs

HungryLion

Reaction score
I agree, but lets finish your writing......or Mahomes, or Goff, or Wentz, etc...........

Sure you can list those names.

Of course Dak is just as good as Wentz and better then Goff.

so wanting to replace him
For a similar player doesn’t make much sense.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
We will give you our 2nd rounder this year and our 1st rounder next year for him....you doing it?

So let's say whomever it is picks 23rd, so now they move to 17th and we to 23rd, plus get there 2nd round pick plus our own 2nd for 2 picks in the 2nd and there 1st next year. Where do I sign up.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
My acceptance for mediocrity? Lol what are you on about? I’m just saying that Dak hasn’t had a losing season and with a coaching staff with half a brain we will be perennial playoff contenders.

And I'm saying you are accepting missing the playoffs because you can give his w/l record with no context.

13-3
9-7 (missed playoffs, scored 9 points against an Eagles team that benched their starters)
10-6
8-8 (missed playoffs)

So again, let's stop pretending he elevated this team to anything. Marcus Mariota has as many playoff wins as Dak. We going to start praising him?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna say...he brought that up to prove what exactly lol?

Oh god, you again.

How hard is it to understand? Getting 8 and 9 wins isn't impressive. There is a reason teams with those records miss the playoffs so often "lol"

Again, you put no thought into your posts. You refuse to improve, yet you still want to bother people "lol lol"

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So let's say whomever it is picks 23rd, so now they move to 17th and we to 23rd, plus get there 2nd round pick plus our own 2nd for 2 picks in the 2nd and there 1st next year. Where do I sign up.
I'm saying we don't get a 1st rounder this year. But we get that teams 2nd rounder....preferably someone that is a top 10 pick this year so it would be a early 2nd round pick. We also get their 1st rounder next year for our 17th.....you still doing it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh god, you again.

How hard is it to understand? Getting 8 and 9 wins isn't impressive. There is a reason teams with those records miss the playoffs so often "lol"

Again, you put no thought into your posts. You refuse to improve, yet you still want to bother people "lol lol"
:facepalm::muttley:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'm saying we don't get a 1st rounder this year. But we get that teams 2nd rounder....preferably someone that is a top 10 pick this year so it would be a early 2nd round pick. We also get their 1st rounder next year for our 17th.....you still doing it?

Not now.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Apparently me settling for mediocrity

You're praising a QB who got us to 8-8 when he had a loaded offense last season. Couldn't beat the Jets, couldn't put up many points against the Saints or the Patriots or the Bears and Bills until garbage time.

9, 10, and 8 are our records the past 3 seasons. We're not dominating, we're squeaking by in a bad division and STILL missed playoffs 2 out of the past 4 seasons. But hey, at least Dak looks good with his win/loss record out of context while they can to relax at home and watch our divisional opponents hoist trophies we haven't had since the 90s.

Totally not accepting mediocrity.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Despite being one of the best college quarterbacks in the nation at the University of Alabama, Tua Tagovailoa's injury concerns appear to have him slipping on multiple NFL teams' draft boards.

Per The Athletic's Bob McGinn, three teams have taken Tagovailoa off their board entirely due to concerns from scouts and executives about his ability to stay healthy.

Rumblings about Tagovailoa's durability keep getting louder the closer we get to the 2020 NFL draft.

One AFC personnel man told McGinn that Tagovailoa was "a great college player" but added there are "three, four or five red flags staring us all in the face" that make it hard to risk a high pick on him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...fl-draft-boards-injuries-concern-scouts-execs
Yet, so many in here want to draft Tua in order to replace Dak with him?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're praising a QB who got us to 8-8 when he had a loaded offense last season. Couldn't beat the Jets, couldn't put up many points against the Saints or the Patriots or the Bears and Bills until garbage time.

9, 10, and 8 are our records the past 3 seasons. We're not dominating, we're squeaking by in a bad division and STILL missed playoffs 2 out of the past 4 seasons. But hey, at least Dak looks good with his win/loss record out of context while they can to relax at home and watch our divisional opponents hoist trophies we haven't had since the 90s.

Totally not accepting mediocrity.
I’m not praising anyone. All I said was we haven’t had a losing season under Dak.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I’m not praising anyone. All I said was we haven’t had a losing season under Dak.

And I'm telling you you left out context on purpose. Yes or no, are 9-7 and 8-8 seasons good seasons? Is missing the playoffs good to you? And if we want to put wins on a QB, since we missed playoffs half the time Dak has been here, wouldn't that mean he's pretty inconsistent?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Despite being one of the best college quarterbacks in the nation at the University of Alabama, Tua Tagovailoa's injury concerns appear to have him slipping on multiple NFL teams' draft boards.

Per The Athletic's Bob McGinn, three teams have taken Tagovailoa off their board entirely due to concerns from scouts and executives about his ability to stay healthy.

Rumblings about Tagovailoa's durability keep getting louder the closer we get to the 2020 NFL draft.

One AFC personnel man told McGinn that Tagovailoa was "a great college player" but added there are "three, four or five red flags staring us all in the face" that make it hard to risk a high pick on him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...fl-draft-boards-injuries-concern-scouts-execs

Dak haters ordering posters of Tua on Amazon as we speak.

phildadon86

Reaction score
And I'm telling you you left out context on purpose. Yes or no, are 9-7 and 8-8 seasons good seasons? Is missing the playoffs good to you? And if we want to put wins on a QB, since we missed playoffs half the time Dak has been here, wouldn't that mean he's pretty inconsistent?
I didn’t leave out anything on purpose. You make a lot of assumptions. No those aren’t good seasons at all. But it’s better than 4-12. I don’t want to put wins on the QB at all. It’s a team sport. You also have to realize he did win 13 games with Garrett as a head coach. That’s in itself is a feat lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I didn’t leave out anything on purpose. You make a lot of assumptions. No those aren’t good seasons at all. But it’s better than 4-12. I don’t want to put wins on the QB at all. It’s a team sport. You also have to realize he did win 13 games with Garrett as a head coach. That’s in itself is a feat lol

And that was as a rookie. Incredible stuff.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

He just said he doesnt put wins on the QB. Cant you read troll?

But lets pretend that wins are on the QB. 40-24 under Dak. No losing seasons, two playoffs, one playoff win. all in his first 4 years in the league while he is gaining experience.

Any way you slice it, your arguments about Dak get blown out of the water.

Stupid comments by trolls like you get debunked every day on here.

And all this the kid did with Garrett as his HC. Now he is about to enter his prime under MM and a new staff and a real HC. Coming off a season where he threw for nearly 5000 yards, 33 total TD's, #1 offense in the NFL, and 1 yard shy of the Cowboys all time passing record.

And you want to cut him and trade away the future to draft TUA? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Any more dumb comments?

Your TRAIL OF TEARS continues!!!!

Last edited: