Report: Tua Tagovailoa off 3 NFL Draft Boards; Injuries Concern Scouts, Execs

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bull****. At least in the first round. When you have an up and coming elite QB like Dak, you don’t draft some injury plagued QB with a broken body who cant pass a team physical. Your war room is the Bengals war room so don’t worry, I don’t want to be anywhere near it either.

Even the Cowboys passed on Randy Moss...boy, was that smart!

Now, I wouldn't even pass on his son, this draft.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So you do agree with my view on drafting.
The players I have advocated for in the past tend to become pro bowlers.
Believe me. You would want me in charge of your draft board.

Ah, no I definitely wouldn't want you anywhere near my draft room. And I know nothing about your past. Only that you are naïve and don't think that need factors into the NFL draft.

Under what main premise do you think all these mock drafts are done under?

Ill give you a hint...…………….The word starts with an N and ends with a D. And sounds like weed.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
Ah, no I definitely wouldn't. And I know nothing about your past. Only that you are naïve and don't think that need factors into the NFL draft.

Under what main premise do you think all these mock drafts are done under?

Ill give you hint...…………….The word starts with an N and ends with a D. And sounds like weed.
And you would have a team made up of a bunch of 2nd and third tier position players. My team would mop the floor with your team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And you would have a team made up of a bunch of 2nd and third tier position player. My team would mop the floor with your team.

Why would I have a bad team? I factor in both need and value. You only factor in value?

Your team would be hopelessly incomplete and mine would be both complete and talented.

The ONLY hope you would have of success would be to trade all your WR's and RB's for positions you passed over in the draft because all you ever do is go BPA.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You guys just need to forget about the cowboys drafting Tua. They’ve got much greater needs than QB. Come on man....

Just let the trolls cry and moan. Ultimately, they will just kick their dog again when the Cowboys don't take Tua.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You just proved his point.
He really did....you can't make this crap up. :laugh:

Deshaun Watson go the playoffs the 2 full seasons he played. Mahomes championship and Super Bowl victory in the 2 seasons as a starter. Carson Wentz missed the playoffs in 2016, would have been in 2017, injured in 2018, made it in 2019. Goff made the playoffs in 2018, went to the Super Bowl in 2019.

So basically no one has "won anything meaningful" but Mahomes. Why are you confused?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Oh, Please! Please! Pleeeeezze!
to No. 17.
Pretty Pleeezze! With a Dak Prescott on top. :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh, Please! Please! Pleeeeezze!
to No. 17.
Pretty Pleeezze! With a Dak Prescott on top. :laugh:

The only thing we can all say with any certainty is that all of us will probably be disappointed no matter what Jerry does.

Hardline

Reaction score
Why would I have a bad team? I factor in both need and value. You only factor in value?

Your team would be hopelessly incomplete and mine would be both complete and talented.

The ONLY hope you would have of success would be to trade all your WR's and RB's for positions you passed over in the draft because all you ever do is go BPA.
Wrong. I factor in need and value also. But I never pass up elite or better talent in the first round. I would have a very well balanced team. You woud have to build most of your team through free agency to get a balanced team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wrong. I factor in need and value also. But I never pass up elite or better talent in the first round. I would have a very well balanced team. You woud have to build most of your team through free agency to get a balanced team.

You have said point blank you don't factor in need. Its all about BPA no matter what. So now you are contradicting yourself.

I factor in everything:

-Talent
-need
-BPA
-Draft strength
-round
-value
-position depth

Based on what you have told me, all you ever do is BPA.

Under your singular draft strategy the BPA most likely is going to be WR in the first two rounds. Are you going WR, WR back to back?

Hardline

Reaction score
You have said point blank you don't factor in need. Its all about BPA no matter what. So now you are contradicting yourself.

I factor in everything:

-Talent
-need
-BPA
-Draft strength
-round
-value
-position depth

Based on what you have told me, all you ever do is BPA.

Under your singular draft strategy the BPA most likely is going to be WR in the first two rounds. Are you going WR, WR back to back?
Wrong. I go BPA first two rounds before I go on a crap shoot like you.
You don't know if WR is going to be BPA back to back,.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wrong. I go BPA first two rounds before I go on a crap shoot like you.
You don't know if WR is going to be BPA back to back,.

How do I go on a crap shoot? LOL

Its like you just throw out these silly comments with nothing to back it up.

I have already told you point blank that BPA is a factor for me, just like need.

Are you aware of player rankings numerically? Prospects are sometimes ranked with a grade of between 5.0 up to 8.0. 8.0 being a sure fire All pro type.

So if I am the Cowboys and there is a RB rated at 6.5 and a Corner rated at 6.4...……….Im taking the Corner.

Does that clear things up for you or are you still going to act like an little angry guy?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Despite being one of the best college quarterbacks in the nation at the University of Alabama, Tua Tagovailoa's injury concerns appear to have him slipping on multiple NFL teams' draft boards.

Paging Jerry Jones ...

Though all this talk about "GMs say" could just be a way for GMs to talk him down too.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Despite being one of the best college quarterbacks in the nation at the University of Alabama, Tua Tagovailoa's injury concerns appear to have him slipping on multiple NFL teams' draft boards.

Per The Athletic's Bob McGinn, three teams have taken Tagovailoa off their board entirely due to concerns from scouts and executives about his ability to stay healthy.

Rumblings about Tagovailoa's durability keep getting louder the closer we get to the 2020 NFL draft.

One AFC personnel man told McGinn that Tagovailoa was "a great college player" but added there are "three, four or five red flags staring us all in the face" that make it hard to risk a high pick on him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...fl-draft-boards-injuries-concern-scouts-execs

just roll the tape against the Clemson Tigers, 2019 championship game.
Tus was throwing picks right and left then was benched and then was seen holding his arm on the sidelines as if that was the reason for his benching.
The valiant Hurts came in and made it a game again while Tua feigned injury. Blimey, a crybaby he is.