Restaurants You Refuse to Eat At?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've seen adds for Jersey Mike's, but never heard of the other two.

DeAngelo is pretty good. They grill fresh, right in front of you...plus they offer wraps.
Just noticed my autocorrect decided "ads" isn't a word.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I agree about Waffle House. I feel sticky just walking in there, without touching anything. Had an issue with the service at a Chili’s that prevented me from going back for years. First time I ever left no tip. I’m usually an over-tipper, 15% is usually my minimum for awful service. Now it’s my kids favorite place to go with their friends. I’m still not crazy about it, but will go back now and then.
Golden Corral is a giant Petri dish that should be avoided at all costs.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
IHOP. Garbage of place to host breakfast menu.

Its literally frozen food nuked in microwave. With dollop of can whip-cream, squared butter that came from ten-pack.

Place smells like, a quick run of Pine Sol before it opened.

Once, never again.
This doesn't resemble my IHOP experiences at all...

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Panda Express. Ick.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore oriental food. It's my favorite. But, PE is just gross, and tastes nothing like oriental food.
I'll eat it. But considering there isn't a single town in this country that doesn't have a decent mom and pop Chinese take out, it's just dumb to go there. Not only better food, but the non-franchise joints are usually cheaper too.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Panda Express. Ick.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore oriental food. It's my favorite. But, PE is just gross, and tastes nothing like oriental food.
I like the Beijing Beef most the time and only every so often (covered in hot mustard) - it can be really over cooked though. Other than that - yup, not a big fan of PE

HungryLion

Reaction score
Panda Express. Ick.

Agreed. I want somebody who lived in China or grew up in a Chinese household making my food.

Not some 20 something white personal. Lol

DZSierra

Reaction score
With Waffle House, you have to find right location and time.
Waffle house, Harrisonburg Virginia driving North on 81 to Vermont.

That was about 12 years ago.

I use to go to WH often, but apparently I found the wrong location at the wrong time, and have never been back to another one.

Flamma

Reaction score
Burger King is absolute garbage. They survive because of their low standards, and cheap prices that anyone can afford. But their food is trash.

I love salt. I put salt on everything. But they have a chicken sandwich with over 4800 mg of salt. God forbid you order fries with that. Take off any rings or bracelets, because you might swell up. That is an asinine amount of sodium. Their whopper, trash! Who has a hamburger or cheeseburger that's slathered in mayo as a standard option? That's disgusting.

catiii

Reaction score
Like some have said, McDonalds is nasty. Such a lousy excuse for a hamburger when just about any option is better.
I've never had a HOT, FRESH, burger at McD's in my entire life and it's been decades since I've eaten there. Cold disgusting dumpster food. I wouldn't trust the food hadn't been adulterated by some worker's bodily fluids in a million years.

catiii

Reaction score
Burger King is absolute garbage. They survive because of their low standards, and cheap prices that anyone can afford. But their food is trash.

I love salt. I put salt on everything. But they have a chicken sandwich with over 4800 mg of salt. God forbid you order fries with that. Take off any rings or bracelets, because you might swell up. That is an asinine amount of sodium. Their whopper, trash! Who has a hamburger or cheeseburger that's slathered in mayo as a standard option? That's disgusting.