Twitter: Rivera on McCarthy’s winning claim, “I think it’s a mistake”

ghst187

Reaction score
If you’re a conspiracy theorist Wash wins because if we win the divisional games, which are all here at the end, don’t matter as much except for wildcat between Wash and Philly.

Big_D

Reaction score
It's December football with a string of division games coming up. Be nice to have some confidence and a little momentum in the final month.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Biggest problem with this team??? Talk-Talk- Talk.....Wanna see them back it up on Sunday!! We should beat the no name team by no less then10!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Excellent.

Hopefully Jerry and Snyder will start chirping at each other.
Lets get this thing going.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Cowboys will blow out Commanders and I am one of the most negative naysayers here .

Reactions: CWR

RaZon

Reaction score
You simply do not play that, talk about totally stupid there it is.

It's......we'll do all we can to get the win, hope for the best.

Can't believe an NFL HC could be that...DUH!!!!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Biggest problem with this team??? Talk-Talk- Talk.....Wanna see them back it up on Sunday!! We should beat the no name team by no less then10!

Well that's probably the point. Talk talk talk would have been "well I'm very confident in this team, the practice this week looked good, everyone is in great shape blabla".

He just said it. Enough with the bull, we're gonna win.

I like it. If they can't win this game, no matter why, then they simply aren't for real and it's just another pretending season.

Win it and start that stretch of division games strongly. Arizona is the icing on the cake in between.

Enough with the "it's a process" rigmarole.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Yep
See, there’s more to why he felt this team needed this. I think he’s feeling this could blow up if we come up short this week.
If we lose ,then we get them 2 weeks later..and a lot can happen in those two weeks..we get the Giants and they get Philly..we beat the Giants and Philly beats the skins..we're right back to where we started..plus we get them at home..

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
If we lose ,then we get them 2 weeks later..and a lot can happen in those two weeks..we get the Giants and they get Philly..we beat the Giants and Philly beats the skins..we're right back to where we started..plus we get them at home..
If if if...

win on sunday, end of story. Lose here, win there... are the a SB contender or not? If yes, make it 2-0 vs the WFT.

Carson

Reaction score
You simply do not play that, talk about totally stupid there it is.

It's......we'll do all we can to get the win, hope for the best.

Can't believe an NFL HC could be that...DUH!!!!
Screw that. I’m tired of the PC Garrett bull crap. About time we said what we were going to do