Root for the Eagles Guys

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We aren't making the playoffs. No one on D cares.

I actually think most of them just suck. But honestly, with how horrid the Eagles are, how can we NOT make the playoffs?

I would argue that we have the worst DT's in football and the worst safeties in football. Worst at both positions. Combine that with D coaches that do the same thing EVERY week and rarely blitz and you have the makings of the issues.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s more complicated than that.

The support of Garrett revolved around the notion better options weren’t a possibility. I’m not sure you ever grasped my support of Garrett?

Did anyone grasp your support? Garrett sucks. Whether there were options or not is a completely different matter. And its blatantly obvious there are better options all over the place. You simply made up some laughable notion in your head that there weren't.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Maybe not but rooting for the Egirls to win division instead doesn’t sound attractive.

Anytime we feel the need to root for us to lose is not a good situation. And reeks of personal agendas.
Do yall hear how childish that is?

The Eagles are TRASH. The Cowboys are TRASH. Neither team will do anything in the playoffs besides get embarrassed.

These posts reek of those same posts from 2015 when yall didnt want the Deadskins to beat us in those meaningless games

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Did anyone grasp your support? Garrett sucks. Whether there were options or not is a completely different matter. And its blatantly obvious there are better options all over the place. You simply made up some laughable notion in your head that there weren't.
Of course those who have followed me for 10 years did.

I’d always maintain I’d of fired Garrett if better options were available. I thought he was probably the best puppet we could hope for with Jerry’s agendas.

While there’s obviously better options out there there’s been few occasions this generation Jerry has chosen them and why Id lost hope he was ever changing. And I’m still not sold he’ll choose the better options now.

BigTx66

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a train wreck, no matter what happens between the Giants/Eagles. This team hasn't proven it can win any game that is of significance this year, and shows no indication that they will be able to win any of the games remaining. Wasted year and wasted talent......great job, Clapper/Spitter and PT Barnum (Jones)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course those who have followed me for 10 years did.

I’d always maintain I’d of fired Garrett if better options were available. I thought he was probably the best puppet we could hope for with Jerry’s agendas.

While there’s obviously better options out there there’s been few occasions this generation Jerry has chosen them and why Id lost hope he was ever changing. And I’m still not sold he’ll choose the better options now.

NO one defends Garrett like you do if you don't think he is a good coach.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Do yall hear how childish that is?

The Eagles are TRASH. The Cowboys are TRASH. Neither team will do anything in the playoffs besides get embarrassed.

These posts reek of those same posts from 2015 when yall didnt want the Deadskins to beat us in those meaningless games
Rooting to lose is never a good option.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
NO one defends Garrett like you do if you don't think he is a good coach.
Obviously you never grasped my support which was I thought he was the best puppet for the times. And I loved arguing it.

Which again illustrates how little you know about my history on these forums over the years.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Obviously you never grasped my support which was I thought he was the best puppet for the times. And I loved arguing it.

Which again illustrates how little you know about my history on these forums over the years.

You are so full of it. That's the truth.

You loved Garrett as our coach. You defended him in every thread for 10 years.

Your nonsense about him just being the best puppet is a cover.

Name me one other poster that talks about Garrett being the best puppet?

Its the most pathetic angle anyone has EVER thrown out there to soften your horrid defense of him.

NO ONE is buying your nonsense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You are so full of BS. That's the truth.

You loved Garrett as our coach. You defended him in every thread for 10 years.

Your nonsense about him just being the best puppet is a cover.

Name me one other poster that talks about Garrett being the best cover?

Its the most pathetic angle anyone has EVER thrown out there to soften your horrid defense of him.

NO ONE is buying your nonsense.
Lol

Sure they are. I always take on the least popular subjects and arguing them. I love arguing . Haven’t you heard:)

And I do like Garrett personally, his family and connection to the Cowboys. That made it easier to argue for him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol

Sure they are. I always take on the least popular subjects and arguing them. I love arguing . Haven’t you heard:)

I love a good argument. But I would never want to be known as the guy that thought Garrett was a good coach and supported him here. You can never live that down.

Like the guys that supported Quincy Carter. Some posters get stuck on a argument and refuse to let it go for fear of being wrong. You rode that one all the way down the toilet my buddy.

Even now you cant admit you were wrong about Garrett.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I know that's tough, but the best thing is to miss the playoffs. Garrett definitely gets the axe and we get a draft pick in the teens.
I agree with this. If neither team has a prayer of winning in the playoffs, root for better draft pick and getting the organization turned around quicker.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I love a good argument. But I would never want to be known as the guy that thought Garrett was a good coach and supported him here. You can never live that down.

Like the guys that supported Quincy Carter. Some posters get stuck on a argument and refuse to let it go for fear of being wrong. You rode that one all the way down the toilet my buddy.

Even now you cant admit you were wrong about Garrett.
I’m still proud of my support for Garrett. He’s been the best Puppet in Puppet era. It never ends well. And it wont for the next one either.