Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278182 said:
Donald Driver 50 yard reception did you watch the game or just the 4th quarter???? Greg Jennings 8 catches 115 yards.....

Big Deal...Much better than the 3 per game Roy "I can't cover anyone" Wililams lets up per game. Roy sucks and has sucked for years. That's why they take our all pro safety out on Nicel situations. Perhaps you didn't know they did that.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Thanos68;2278197 said:
Big Deal...Much better than the 3 per game Roy "I can't cover anyone" Wililams lets up per game. Roy sucks and has sucked for years. That's why they take our all pro safety out on Nicel situations. Perhaps you didn't know they did that.

3 per game???? Outside of Desean Jackson one big play name something else this season or last year for that matter.......

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2278172 said:
Uhhh, don't look now, but Rodgers passed for 290 yards...

I don't call that playing "extremely well"...

I mean, McNabb passed for 281 against the Boys, and Anderson passed for for 114... IOW, yesterday was the WORST game the Boys have had, pass defense-wise...

So where exactly is this "valid point", the OP is making?? Roy's out, and the Boys give up their highest passing yardage this season... and you guys come in here congratulating the team on playing better without Roy??

Nope, I surely don't get it...

:lmao2: :laugh2: :bang2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
dwight;2276867 said:
Well, it’s obvious you couldn't grasp that I was stating how I felt about Dallas' defense. I did not attempt to bash him; however, I stated an opinion about what I saw on defense.

The problem is, you saw what you WANTED to see, not what really happened... for example, you seem to think that the Boys didn't get beat deep last night, while I vividly remember Donald Driver hauling in a 50 yarder...

So yeah, when you blame a guy for something that he's not responsible for (let's remember, he also missed a big chunk of that Iggles game with his broken arm, so he's not really responsible for much of that debacle defensively either)...

So, in the one game this season where Roy played the whole game, the Boys gave up all of 205 yards of total offense, and 114 yards passing... in the other two, the Boys gave up CONSIDERABLY more...

And you come in here, waxing ecstatic about how much "better" the defense has played without him??

Again, that "opinion" is utterly unsupported by anything FACTUAL...

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
A decent portion of those yards came in garbage time also. Did you watch the game?

silverbear

Reaction score
dwight;2276946 said:
Indeed. I am glad your very objective, unlike others who can't comprehend or others who try to please a certain person.

LOL... look at you, sucking up to ANYBODY who will agree with your bogus little theory... your problem is, those agreeing with you are those who are generally regarded as borderline TROLLS in here...

They say a man is known by the company he keeps, and your "allies" are among the most generally disrespected posters in here-- NeoSapien, JohnnyMac...

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;2276977 said:
It always cracks me up when "objective" means "agrees with my take."

:lmao2:

Expecially when agreeing with his take demands that you ignore the FACTS...

They tell us that the Boys played their best game this season defensively, when in fact they gave up more passing yards than in any other game played so far... they tell us that the Boys fared better without Roy, as other teams weren't able to hit the deep ball on us, when the biggest play the Pack had was a 50 yard bomb to Donald Driver...

They say that Roy's the problem, when in the one game that he'd played start to finish this year, the Boys were DOMINANT on defense, giving up 205 total yards, and 114 yards passing...

That's apparently dwight's definition of "objective"...

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2278217 said:
LOL... look at you, sucking up to ANYBODY who will agree with your bogus little theory... your problem is, those agreeing with you are those who are generally regarded as borderline TROLLS in here...

They say a man is known by the company he keeps, and your "allies" are among the most generally disrespected posters in here-- NeoSapien, JohnnyMac...

Your opinion means no more than anyone else's, including ESPN. You know no more than anyone else. We all have our opinions, mine is Roy sucks. Yours is that he doesn't. Guess we will see as the year goes on who is right and who is wrong. We appreciate your input though. ;)

silverbear

Reaction score
dwight;2277010 said:
What's sad is somebody is trying to get the last word.

You mean, like YOU are here, trying to defend an opinion without one shred of FACTUAL evidence???

Yeah, you should probably run away from this mess you've created, just as fast as you can...

I know you are but what am I type of behavior. Very sad.

Not nearly as sad as that pathetic junior high attempt at a comeback...

khiladi

Reaction score
juckie;2278112 said:
RW is a 4-3 safety.period.He blows in our scheme.Teams literally look for him to pass at.Some are blind on here.He sucks at covering and he is a safety.

And how does a 4-3 and 3-4 scheme differ that much when it comes to secondary responsibilities?

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2277084 said:
it always cracks me up when something anti-roy comes up it's an "agenda". stop acting like a baby cause Dwight has a point. it was only one game but we did play very good D without horsecollar man.

Uhhh, no... 290 passing yards is NOT "very good D"...

And the BEST pass D we've played this year was the ONLY game in which "horsecollar man" played start to finish...

silverbear

Reaction score
dwight;2277133 said:
Thanks Rampage. I was not trying to bash Roy; I just notice how differently the defense performed.

However, you are right. This was only one game. I will closely monitor the next two to three games without him in the line up.

And I'm sure we'll hear ALL about it...

One just hopes that these next few games, you actually learn a little something about football before forming your asinine "opinion"...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Thanos68;2278239 said:
Your opinion means no more than anyone else's, including ESPN. You know no more than anyone else. We all have our opinions, mine is Roy sucks. Yours is that he doesn't. Guess we will see as the year goes on who is right and who is wrong. We appreciate your input though. ;)

Dude its one thing to have an opinion however to have a baseless opinion with out any shred of fact is going to be ridiculed poked fun at and dismissed as silly. I can't walk around and say the earth is flat and say its my opinion and I'm entitled to it if you feel the other way o well its my opinion....thats how you bashing RW sound.....

silverbear

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2277343 said:
no kidding, that was no threat

this is a threat

I am going to kill you, tomson

see the difference? and no, I'm not be faceticious, I am going to kill you...softly....with this song...telling your whole life...with these words...I will kill you softly

The first time
Ever I read your posts
I felt my bowels
Twist in my gut...

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278256 said:
Dude its one thing to have an opinion however to have a baseless opinion with out any shred of fact is going to be ridiculed poked fun at and dismissed as silly. I can't walk around and say the earth is flat and say its my opinion and I'm entitled to it if you feel the other way o well its my opinion....thats how you bashing RW sound.....

I have the last 3 years of Cowboy football to show as Fact. What do you want me to pull up as fact huh? Do you want me to send you old game tapes or something? Sorry but I don't have those, all I have are the memories of what I saw on the tube. And those are memories of Roy constantly getting burned. But you're right, it's usually not his fault. :rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score
silverbear;2278249 said:
Uhhh, no... 290 passing yards is NOT "very good D"...

And the BEST pass D we've played this year was the ONLY game in which "horsecollar man" played start to finish...

That extra yardage was because Dallas, in the 4th, was allowing the Packers to move up the field after they had a 3 score lead on them... Garbage time... BTW, Dallas red-zone defense was sweet yesterday...

silverbear

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2277415 said:
let's kill him

no, no, we hang him, shoot him, and then we kill him!

this is how you threaten, people!

Naw, that's lightweight threatening...

First, you threaten castration... preferably with a dull knife...