Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it's on high-power, just adding to it :)

Wow, then my sarcasm must be getting REALLY good...

I guess it's true, practice makes perfect... LOL...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Wow, then my sarcasm must be getting REALLY good...

I guess it's true, practice makes perfect... LOL...

nah, you're sarcasm still sucks ;), just I been around you long enough to know when you're being sarcastic

which is pretty much all the time :laugh1:

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
You know the feel nice...

C'mon, don't go making me laugh here... I won't be able to enjoy baiting you nearly as much if you show a sense of humor...

I might have said something along the lines of "wearing underwear's overrated", but it's the same principle-- rather than rise to the bait, make your own joke...

Nicely done...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
C'mon, don't go making me laugh here... I won't be able to enjoy baiting you nearly as much if you show a sense of humor...

I might have said something along the lines of "wearing underwear's overrated", but it's the same principle-- rather than rise to the bait, make your own joke...

Nicely done...
Thank you...

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
He (Silverbear) messed up though. So we are forced by the code of the internet forum warrior to call him out on it. Especially when he called me out for two typos when only one was in fact so. The way of the internet forum warrior is a difficult one to understand.

Your problem is I don't really CARE when I mess up...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
What happened to your post?

That was funny. A tad dated, but a timeless classic none the less. I was waiting for an opportunity to bust one of the your mama jokes out...

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
until something else leaks, I'm quite content with the story as is

I didn't get to hear the conversation, damn computer speakers are broken :( , but yeah, from what everyone on here was saying, he was pretty calm considering he had a bullet in his leg, but of course Davis is immune to lead by now :laugh1:

ah, so I guess I wouldn't find many takers if I used that mistake up North =>eh<= (pun intended)?....damnit

Haha no I doubt it. Most of our media outlets were condemning him for getting shot twice. Once they heard the church story the raked him over the coals. That is to say in the 30 second snippets of football coverage I get between non-stop hockey and now baseball talk. (Damn bluejays are actually above 500, people are going nuts).

On that note, other then 103.3, are there any good Cowboy radio stations to listen to with online streaming?

silverbear

Reaction score
2233boys said:
Wow iand the insults keep coming. Man I have been warned for less.

Hey, me too... LOL...

Sigh you spelled pseudo superior

ROTFLMAO... there IS no such word, dippy... I made it up... quite deliberately, actually...

judgmental wrong

From the Oxford Dictionary:

judgemental
(also judgmental)

• adjective 1 of or concerning the use of judgement. 2 having an excessively critical point of view

Judgemental is the way it would be more commonly spelled in Britain, judgmental is the way it's more commonly spelled in the States... I just think that the Americanized version looks funny, so I CHOOSE to use the English variation... I often take liberties with the word "misspelled" as well, I write it out "mis-spelled"...

You aren't annoying me, in fact I am having a good laugh over this whole thing.

Oh, so you enjoy it when somebody makes you look silly... in that case, I'm glad I could help...

From what I see, you post material that has no content or value quite reguarly. Looking at your example, I felt that it was ok...

How very curious, since the post you admitted has no content or value came before my first contribution to this thread... :rolleyes:

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
To be honest I just wanted an excuse to spread the gospel of the IFW (Internet Forum Warrior).

Preach it, my brutha!!! I'm here to testify if you need me...

Can I get a hallelujah from the IFWs out there??

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
well fellas i think this thread was hijacked very well